November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thank you :) J took her first steps just before 8 months and has been crazy mobile ever since. You wouldn't think that they'd be so quick for such little people, but whew!

I hope you have a few extra helping hands for when you get near the end Spiffy.

Wow congratulations to everyone!! So exciting to think these babies will be big brothers and sisters already!
Definitely no number 3 here yet!!

K is just about walking, I think he will be off a bit earlier than his big sister and he is definitely into everything!!

Congratulations to those expecting again!

Anson took his first steps at 8 months, and at 10 months he is walking all over the house, getting into mischief!

I'm having a little "scare" right now, as I got a faint line on a Wondfo yesterday. I'm on the mini-pill and have not gotten AF back yet since Anson was born, so I think I probably just have line eye, but if I am pregnant I will have 4 under 4 :wacko:

That must feel a little overwhelming Dragonfly. Were you and your partner open to the idea of having more children in the future?

Yes we both want one more, but we want to wait until the twins are in school, so that would mean not TTC until early 2017.

It would be a bit stressful to have another one before then, but we'll manage it if that happens. We both feel that a baby is always a blessing.

Will you wait a few days and retest, or go in and have blood work done?

Babies are indeed a blessing. That doesn't mean there isn't any added stress though. Thinking of you as you are in this 'waiting' period.

Haha I just ran out on my lunch break to buy FRERs! Just took one, and it looks negative. I will test again tomorrow.

I have always been a POAS addict, no way I can wait a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->