November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hey ladies, i'm not sure how many of you are in the FB group i just cant keep up.

Thought it'd just pop on and say i'm having a BOY! Me and hubby are over the moon.

I hope everyone is well and babies are coming on great, Ruby is just a joy to have.

Congratulations on team blue. It's fab having a boy!! (Obviously girls are fab too lol) xx

Eeeeek congratulations mummy!! Will he complete the family or will you have more??!
I'm also lost with who everyone is on fb!!

PK are you in the fb group? If so i really dont know which lady you are.

Dare i say this is it? Lol look what happened.
Honestly i do think this is it for us.

You planning any more?

Yes I'm Kelly Clerkin!
I think 4 is a nice round number.
I would like more but dh isn't keen!!

Hey ladies! Haven't come on since having my boy last year (who decided to come December 1st instead if November) I'm expecting again! LOL who else from November 2014? Or am I the crazy one having a baby with a baby (and a 3 year old!)

Congrats Anaconda!

You aren't the only crazy one. :) Not speaking of me personally, but other ladies have announced. H&H 9 months!

I am also expecting! I'm due 3-22-16! When are you due Anaconda?

You girls are nuts! Though I'm broody two is a good number for us.

Congratulations 2 under 2 will be lots of fun. Mine aren't quite (27 month gap) but it's amazing now they play together!

You said it Apple......NUTS!!
Although if I was sleeping better the broodiness would be getting to me more!! Congratulations ladies xxx

Oh wow, looking back on my post from a few months ago, looks as if I spoke too soon. :haha:

I can't believe you are nearly 30 weeks mummytoamber!

Oh wow, looking back on my post from a few months ago, looks as if I spoke too soon. :haha:

I can't believe you are nearly 30 weeks mummytoamber!

Tehehe big congratulations to you!

Must say im starting to feel the strain now running around after ruby

I can imagine, especially since she's been such an early mover. :) She's definitely kept you on your toes! J isn't climbing too much yet, thank goodness! I'd have a heart attack. :haha:

Thought I'd pop in and say I'm pregnant again, too. I'll almost have 4 under 4, but not quite. :wacko:

I'm so glad to have familiar bump buddy :) I wonder how early you'll go this time Spiffy?

Mummytoamber :haha: possibly?!

Who is next?

Busytulip, I'm wondering the same thing! Each of my kids has come 2 weeks earlier than the one before, so I'm really hoping that trend doesn't continue this time, because I really don't want a 33 weeker! However, I think I'll be taking more precautions this time, though I'm not sure how I'll be able to "take it easy" with my other kids! :dohh:

Congrats to you both!

My baby has been crawling for months and now cruising , pulling up alone and occasional standing unaided!

Why do they have to grow up so fast! And she crawls so quick now I struggle to keep up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->