November Testers???? Total testers 172 - :Bfp: 17

I lost my :bfp:. I started bleeding uncontrollably on Friday and my DH took me to the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and the baby was no longer attached. They say it was a miscarriage.

This has been the longest weekend of my life.

I am so sorry, wish I could take the pain away :cry:

lots of :hug: to you

xxx

I lost my :bfp:. I started bleeding uncontrollably on Friday and my DH took me to the emergency room. They did an ultrasound and the baby was no longer attached. They say it was a miscarriage.

so sorry to hear about your loss.... atleast now you know you are fertile and keep trying .....

:hugs:

Awwww so sorry ;-( It happened to me last year I was 8 weeks and lost it ;-( its the most horrible experience! you only just find out your pregnant and then before you get used to it its gone... I was in hospital for a week as i was on holiday in Austria at the time! couldnt speak any german either eaaak!

We have just started trying again now as that one wasnt planned ;-) We will get there!!! Keep smiling and make sure you talk it through! I was going to plant a tree for mine! i know its a silly idea but it keeps the little memory alive and you will have something to mark what life it had!

Hope your ok!:cry:

xx

so sorry to hear about your loss.... atleast now you know you are fertile and keep trying .....

:hugs:

Thanks. That's what DH said, too. Well, his was more like, We did it once. Now we can have even more :sex: to try for it to happen again.

Awwww so sorry ;-( It happened to me last year I was 8 weeks and lost it ;-( its the most horrible experience! you only just find out your pregnant and then before you get used to it its gone... I was in hospital for a week as i was on holiday in Austria at the time! couldnt speak any german either eaaak!

We have just started trying again now as that one wasnt planned ;-) We will get there!!! Keep smiling and make sure you talk it through! I was going to plant a tree for mine! i know its a silly idea but it keeps the little memory alive and you will have something to mark what life it had!

xx

I love the idea about a tree. Perhaps we'll plant one next summer around the EDD as a way to remember little blueberry (as my husband called it).

xx

I love the idea about a tree. Perhaps we'll plant one next summer around the EDD as a way to remember little blueberry (as my husband called it).

Awww yes you should ;-) Glad you liked the idea .
At least you know it all works now so you can try again ;-) Goodluck and lots and lots of :dust: for you! xxxx

So-sorry Bethenasia. I had the same thing 4 years ago.. the uncontrollable bleeding except I knew afterwards it was a miscarriage was not TTC at the time. I still mourn it. A special place in your heart the little °blueberry° will be. Lots of hugs and we are on the TTC train with you.

You ladies certainly make me feel better and less alone during this hard time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->