November?

SarahBear

Reaction score
Hey, I'm due November 4th! Anyone else know they're due in November yet?

Im pretty sure based on how long ive been pregnant that ill be due sometime in the middle of November. : )

17andconfused, if you were due in the middle of November, you wouldn't know about it yet. When was the first day of your last period?

Hiya! I got a bfp on Monday and am 11dpo today.

I did one of those NHS pregnancy due date calculators - Last AF 4th Feb and my last period was 23 days long. Putting in those stats i get 5th November making me 4 weeks pregnant? Does that sound correct?

I know i o'd on 14th/15th day of my cycle this month so do you think i should adjust it for 28 day cycle?

Im 35 and even though this is a planned pregnancy i feel kinda wierded out and terrified? Is that strange?

I haven't really heard about adjusting a due date based on the length of your cycle although it obviously makes sense. If you adjust for your cycle length, the 5th is correct. I counted it out just now. I don't know that it matters whether or not you adjust it. It's just an estimate anyway. I suppose you could talk to your doctor about it though.

How is everyone doing?? Anything new going on? Symptoms, etc. Has anyone shared their exciting news yet? As for me, not really any symptoms. No boob tenderness, no morning sickness, no big appetite, the only thing going on is very mild cramping off and on the past week and sporadic pulling movements in lower abdomen. Hope everyone is doing great!!

Hello, im not entirely sure on my dates... I had my Implanon removed Jan 26th, no period since and found out I was pregnant 26.02.12

so due early nov I think - looking to buddy up xxx

How is everyone doing?? Anything new going on? Symptoms, etc. Has anyone shared their exciting news yet? As for me, not really any symptoms. No boob tenderness, no morning sickness, no big appetite, the only thing going on is very mild cramping off and on the past week and sporadic pulling movements in lower abdomen. Hope everyone is doing great!!

I've had sore breasts. It started around the same time as my usual PMS breast tenderness although the pattern of tenderness was different. I also have had increased hunger at times but no morning sickness. I recently have been having some cramping and then there are the minor areola changes.

Am due roughly round about 2nd November, and it's my very very first baby :D Am really excited but nervous too... :D its so reassuring to see other ladies around who are expecting roughly at the same time.. :D love to all xxx

Hey Sairah, this is also my first. And this baby will also be older than all of his or her cousins. How about your baby? Will he or she have an older cousin?

Hi girls I think I am due Nov 11th. Had AF 5th Feb (first one since giving birth in Oct!!) got BFP yesterday x

I *think* I'm due between 1st and 7th November but not 100% sure yet! Excited nonetheless and if this one is anything like the last they'll be annoyingly late too!
x

hi girls i am due the 17th but will be having c-sec around the 10th! :)

i have bad cramps, bad backache and that horrible sicky feeling already lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->