now 9DPO ... still in it??? (was: New Here - in middle of 2ww)

nnaycats

Reaction score
hello everyone,

Ive been lurking about a week now and decided to introduce myself. I'm 44 (will be 45 three weeks from today) and DH is 42. We have 3 beautiful children already DS-15, DS-9, DD-6. Might I mention NONE of which were planned. Last October we decided that we wanted one last try to have another. I know, crazy.

Doc gave both of us a clean bill of health, which surprised me. Especially since I have short periods - 25 days. The biggest obstacle would be to get us together at the right time since he travels so much.

Anyway, timed it right in March, but AF came early :(

This month was able to time it perfectly. BD thurs eve, fri morn, Sat morn & eve, sun morn. OV came right ontime on Saturday (4/2). Know when it happened. We pulled into parking lot at restaurant for dinner and when I got out of car had the worst pain. Not on one side, but V-like. Hubby said forget about reservations we are having takeout :) Pain subsided within a few hours.

Trying not to symptom spot, but can't help it since this would be the first one we actually planned. I was exhausted Monday thru yesterday. Actually have energy today. I had a little CM monday (2dpo) & tues (3dpo), but nothing wed (4dpo) or thurs (5dpo). And yesterday (5dpo) i woke up with the worst negativity feeling of gloom-and-doom. My emotions were all over the place and I cried over nothing. Woke up this morning and thankfully it has passed.

Today (6dpo) i think my bbs are a little sore, but only when I press on them and I have a little cm, kind of a wet feeling. Also am bloated and tummy feels heavy.

Couldn't resist and poas this morning. Of course, nothing. Hoping its not PMS. AF due on the 13th.

We agreed to try until the end of the year, at which time he's going to get snipped. But don't think I can take it.

Please give this old lady a glimmer of hope.

Havent been hopeful the past 2 days due to symptoms just disappearing at 7dpo and 8dpo. I mean nothing!

Was queasy when I went to bed last night. Woke this morning still queasy and a little dizzy. And very cold. Was thinking that AF is coming (she's due wed the 13th).

But now not so sure. Still queasy and now light-headed. And my bbs are a little sore again if I press on them. Then I sneezed and got a wet feeling and thought I peed myself. Sorry if this is TMI, but I wiped before I went to the bathroom and there was very small amount of CM and it is a little sticky. Not a blob, but like a little just released. I dont know how to explain it properly.

I poas the past 4 days with FMU and am using FRER, but got BFNs.

But now I think I may be back in it. Could I be??? Or are they signs that AF is on her way???

didn't want to read and run.
i guess you'll have to wait a bit longer
good luck! :flower:

Havent been hopeful the past 2 days due to symptoms just disappearing at 7dpo and 8dpo. I mean nothing!

Was queasy when I went to bed last night. Woke this morning still queasy and a little dizzy. And very cold. Was thinking that AF is coming (she's due wed the 13th).

But now not so sure. Still queasy and now light-headed. And my bbs are a little sore again if I press on them. Then I sneezed and got a wet feeling and thought I peed myself. Sorry if this is TMI, but I wiped before I went to the bathroom and there was very small amount of CM and it is a little sticky. Not a blob, but like a little just released. I dont know how to explain it properly.

I poas the past 4 days with FMU and am using FRER, but got BFNs.

But now I think I may be back in it. Could I be??? Or are they signs that AF is on her way???

You're still "in" for a while. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, but I'd say you still have at least another week to keep testing before you should consider yourself "out".

I agree with Graceface - 9dpo is WAY early to test. You're no where near out yet.

hello everyone,

Ive been lurking about a week now and decided to introduce myself. I'm 44 (will be 45 three weeks from today) and DH is 42. We have 3 beautiful children already DS-15, DS-9, DD-6. Might I mention NONE of which were planned. Last October we decided that we wanted one last try to have another. I know, crazy.

Doc gave both of us a clean bill of health, which surprised me. Especially since I have short periods - 25 days. The biggest obstacle would be to get us together at the right time since he travels so much.

Anyway, timed it right in March, but AF came early :(

This month was able to time it perfectly. BD thurs eve, fri morn, Sat morn & eve, sun morn. OV came right ontime on Saturday (4/2). Know when it happened. We pulled into parking lot at restaurant for dinner and when I got out of car had the worst pain. Not on one side, but V-like. Hubby said forget about reservations we are having takeout :) Pain subsided within a few hours.

Trying not to symptom spot, but can't help it since this would be the first one we actually planned. I was exhausted Monday thru yesterday. Actually have energy today. I had a little CM monday (2dpo) & tues (3dpo), but nothing wed (4dpo) or thurs (5dpo). And yesterday (5dpo) i woke up with the worst negativity feeling of gloom-and-doom. My emotions were all over the place and I cried over nothing. Woke up this morning and thankfully it has passed.

Today (6dpo) i think my bbs are a little sore, but only when I press on them and I have a little cm, kind of a wet feeling. Also am bloated and tummy feels heavy.

Couldn't resist and poas this morning. Of course, nothing. Hoping its not PMS. AF due on the 13th.

We agreed to try until the end of the year, at which time he's going to get snipped. But don't think I can take it.

Please give this old lady a glimmer of hope.
hello old lady from fellow old lady,i am same age 45 in nov lovely to hear from you, you are not out till the witch arrives,signs sound good,no luck here i 8 to 9dpo nothing at all. good luck :hugs: x

Hi fellow oldie am almost 44,def agree with all of the above,give it a bit more time,try not to worry too much and hopefully u will get your :baby:.good luck and nice to talk to u .:hugs:Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->