now i don't know what to think

notquite

*hopeful dreams*
Reaction score
Okay. It's been a while since I last posted.

I have not been trying, kind of preventing. I was on the pill, but got all screwed up when I had 2 periods in a month, about 2 months ago. Right now I am 5 days late. Been having some symptoms - fatigue, headache, constipation, etc.

Okay, well I took a test this morning, but I think I screwed it up. You're supposed to pee on it for 5 seconds, but I didn't really need to pee, so it was only a couple seconds. Anyhow it came up negative, but I don't know if that's accurate.

And I am kind of disappointed. Even though I haven't been TTC, it is something I want. I had a MC in March 2009 and I really want to be able to have the chance to "do it right". (Yes I know its not necessarily that I did anything "wrong" before, but that's still how I feel.) Also after seeing my boyfriend's reaction to the fact that I'm late, it makes me want it even more.

Is it still possible that I am?? It also wasnt my first pee of the morning, either. I guess i will take another test first thing in the morning? I just don't want to be disappointed again. Also my bf wanted me to wait to take one tonight so he'd be here with me, but I couldn't wait. So i dont want to tell him about the BFN. :(

Did the control line appear on the test?

I'd say test again tomorrow if the control line didn't appear and in 2 days if it did.

I would suggest p'ing in a tub then doing the test that way. Its easier in my opinion.

I agree... test again and pee into a clean pot then dip the stick in for 5 secs .... i find it much easier that way! Good Luck !!

Yes it did have the control line.

Another symptom developed too - my boobs are aching, I have never felt them hurt like this before!

BFN :( and then got my monthly visitor of course an hour later. Talked with my bf a lot though, and he actually brought it up, I can stop taking the pill! :) I'm so happy he brought it up so I didn't have to. So officially NTNP, possibly TTC! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->