Now im scared!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
got my faint bfp today, and tbh im feeling a lil nervous, i didnt find out til i was 5 weeks with my son, so now i feel like im walking on thin ice......

Im 4+3 and scared too

But im going to try and think positive :) H&H 9 months to us

oh my god hunnii!!!!!!! i really do hope those lines get darkr and darker for you so happy for you xx

8th feb!!!!!! :D

thankyou strawberry, it was very obviously positive in person and i felt like screeching but sat quietly on the toilet thanking god!

ill get a better pic up when i get stronger lines, probably thursday morning, then i can tell the sonographer. xxx

8th feb!!!!!! :D

thankyou strawberry, it was very obviously positive in person and i felt like screeching but sat quietly on the toilet thanking god!

ill get a better pic up when i get stronger lines, probably thursday morning, then i can tell the sonographer. xxx

hun i can see it without tilting the screen its a better bfp then some people have got and then their lines got stronger every 2 days lots of good luck to you :Dx

thankyou babes, ur ace! :D so encouraging! xxxxxxx

thankyou babes, ur ace! :D so encouraging! xxxxxxx

how can i not be!! i knew someone would get their bfp soon!! woohhoooo you really deserve this after all the messed up cycles and stuff bet ben will be over the moon! x

awww, good luck to both of you! :hugs:

thankyou hun! im scared its gonna go wrong..im sure after today and when i get my next preg test on thursday etc and maybe she'll see a sac i'll chill out.xx

Woooo hoooo! You're only a week or so after me!

Congrats sweetie that's great news. Don't you worry about the lines, they'll get darker and all will be well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->