Now I'm sure there's some thing wrong :(

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
Hi girls. I'll warn you, I am feeling sorry for myself.

This morning when walking through town, I had very sharp, pretty bad pains in my uterus.
You probably know that when TTC you think every pain is good.. Somehow.

But this was odd, hurt when I was walking, coughing, pressure hurt..

Just now when BDing with hubby it hurt, kept having to stop. Got the same sharp pain.
I'm doing a pregnancy test tomorrow cause AF shouldve arrived by now, but no sign. I'm pretty sure this pain isn't that..

I'm going to the doctors on Thursday.
I'm sure there's something wrong :(

Any ideas? Please :(

ive had a very shitty day myself and am a bit scared about something I think is wrong. However, most time there is nothing wrong. In your case you are so sensitive to everything your body says to you at the mo, in the past when not TTC you would have probably had the odd pain and not thought anything of it, often pains come and go and are nothing to worry about.

Take care, and the doc will put your mind to rest:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Could be a lot of things... Are you prone to cysts? It is also normal to get pains in early pg, so hopefully your test will go well tomorrow!

I've never had any problems with cysts at all. Never had any STI's or UTI's.

I ovulated sometime between march 15th and 18th.. So its possible!

I'm not getting my hopes up!
We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow!

awww. You sure it isnt trapped gas..........Im not trying to be funny but I would get that and sex would be so uncomfortable and I didnt know till later why.....Like when you do certain positions participating in rather vigorous activity it can create air where there shouldn't be if you know what I mean..............:hug::hug::hug:

woah... if you o'ed on march 18, that would make you.... about 19dpo. If you haven't had AF yet... and AF is normally monthly, then I would say the chances are high you are pg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->