Now its getting hot....the best anti perspirant?

charli87

Chloes Mummy
Reaction score
well i sweat quite a bit in the winter, so as you can imagine the summer isnt fun for me at all:blush:
i pretty much live in dark colours so it doesnt show but im getting fairly bored of that now

any recommendations from anyone for something that actually works but wont leave white marks? i currently use the sure crystal spray but the amount i have to use is stupid and still ends up going white:dohh:

thanks!:flower:

ETA i forgot to ssay its the wetness i have the problem with not the smell:haha:

sounds like me. i dont smell i just end up really wet. drives me crazy. i have tried everything but nothing seems to work.

I love So kiss me and and So Sinful.
I do find roll ons work better for me personally though x

I find roll ons are better for people that sweat a lot because of the amount you need.

I have a bit of a sweat problem, I use either dove or sure minerals I think it is? neither of them stop me sweating fully but they do stop quite a lot and they stop me from being whiffy :lol:

sounds like me. i dont smell i just end up really wet. drives me crazy. i have tried everything but nothing seems to work.

yup its cr*p isn't it, just annoys me that its good enough to stop any smell not wetness, i cant exactly go around naked everywhere, although im sure shops would clear out quick:haha:

i've tried everything under the sun and couldn't find anything that could work. then finally i was told by a friend to put my deodorant on at night before bed and then to reapply if i needed to (after showering in the morning). it worked!

i just use a regular stick antiperspirant now, no special brand or anything.

hmmm strange ive always found roll ons worse most probably as i use too much it just never dries:haha:

was hoping someone was going to have some miracle product but it doesnt look that way:nope:

Have you tried Driclor ?? Its a roll on that you put on at night before you go to bed and it helps to stop sweating completely :) I had a wetness problem a few years back and I used this, you dont have to put it on every night. Now I find if I feel the problem coming back I will use Driclor for a few day and its gone :) But I do use Mitchum every day, you can get it in Roll on or spray but I find the roll on to be the best, it completely stops wetness. :)

Perspiguard ! swear by it. Its a bit like driclor, where you spray it on at night and lasts up2 5 days. Im a sweater and nothing but this has worked for me. I recommended it to someone on here and it also helped them :)

Mitcham roll-on! Takes about 5 min to dry though but I fan under my arms with something and that helps lol. I use it every day in the summer, I swear by it now! My mum uses it and when I ran out of my own I used it, when I got in the bath it was like a waterproof layer you had to wash off!

Would also suggest driclor, though its not cheap but does work!

I use mitchum which definately helps but far from solves the problem think i may try Driclor...where can you buy it?xxx

sure maximum protection is the best i have found it stops my excessive sweating! its £5 a go tho but worth it in the summer for me! x

ohhh well looks like Driclor gets a big thumbs up so will give that a go thanks everyone!!

I always use Dove...I use the roll on in the summer and the spray in the winter :lol:

I use Sanex micro talc, its really good.

V xxx

Words of wisdom- do NOT shave your pits and put on driclor....oh my god it stings!

I used to use driclor but I like mitchum roll on, I don't sweat half as much with it on.

I am quite a sweaty person too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"