Now my dreams are messing with my head!

Berniep

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
Last night i had a dream that i took 3 hpts and they were all positive the dream was so realistic, in the dream i told people about me been pregnant i even announced it on B and B it was such a lovely dream at one point during it i mentioned to my hubby that i was going to test again in the morning just to be sure, so this morning (back in the real world now) i woke up all excited rushed to the bathroom and just as i was reaching for the hpts it dawned on me that i've only just finished my period why would i be pregnant and thats when i realised it had all just been a dream arrgghh, i have to admit though while it lasted the feeling was great i hope its a good omen for this cycle.
Babydust to everyone and bfp's all round x

Aww! I hate it when things like that happen - dreams can be so realistic too. Here's hoping it's a good sign for when you do test later in the month. fx for you. x

I had a dream the other day i got BFP's on some tests I woke up like Wooo!! then realised it wasnt real :( was a good feeling though.

Hopefully you will be getting some bfp's in a few days loulou, i've a lot longer to wait lol good luck x

hunni
i have had dreams like that before hopefully its a good sign for this cycle for you1
:hug: and :dust:xoxoox

I hate when dreams do that. I also had a dream two nights ago about looking at two positive pregnancy tests woke up with a smile on my face untill i remembered it was a dream :(

Hi Ladies,
Last night i had a dream that i took 3 hpts and they were all positive the dream was so realistic, in the dream i told people about me been pregnant i even announced it on B and B it was such a lovely dream at one point during it i mentioned to my hubby that i was going to test again in the morning just to be sure, so this morning (back in the real world now) i woke up all excited rushed to the bathroom and just as i was reaching for the hpts it dawned on me that i've only just finished my period why would i be pregnant and thats when i realised it had all just been a dream arrgghh, i have to admit though while it lasted the feeling was great i hope its a good omen for this cycle.
Babydust to everyone and bfp's all round x

Awww Bernie :hug: I know you were upset. that reminds me of the dream I had when I was younger and we didnt have much money so I would dream that I was looking under the couch for change and when I pulled up the cushion there was thousands of them and I would grab as many as I could and put them in my pockets and everything and when I woke up, Id be soooo disappointed..............:dohh: and I had the dream a few times after that and I would hold extra tight the next time to wake up to empty arms..........so I say that to say realistic dreams suck sometimes:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks Mrs Larkins it does suck i hope everyone ttc gets a bfp very soon we all deserve one x

Maybe it wasn't a dream, maybe it was a premonition!!!! I will laugh if this turns to reality this month for you!!! Well I wouldnt laugh but I would scream with excitment for you!!!!

Thanks Butterfly, do you think it can be a premonition before we've even BD'ed this cycle? i really hope so x

I had 2 dreams like that last cycle. I got sooo excited because I woke up thinking it was real. But then I realized that in real life I wouldn't be shouting BFP over and over again, instead I'd be saying it's POSITIVE! Thats when I realized it wasn't real.:dohh: Hope its a premonition for you!!

hi .. i had the same dream on thursday night ... them 2 lines on the test were sooo clear and i even wrote on here about it too ... it is a lovely feeling but why oh why do we do it to ourselves cos its not so nice when you realise its just a dream :dohh::dohh:

but iam glad its not just me :happydance:

heres to a :bfp: soon ladies :dust:

TTC is exacerbated in my dreams - where everyone is pregnant but me!

Pregnancy is definetely in the subconscious!

I had a similar dream last night - the first time I've ever dreamt I was pregnant, it was such a lovely feeling and the good mood has actually carried on this morning (helped by acupuncture last night, BD'ing this morning before work and I think I ov'd last night!)

Here's hoping these dreams are premonitions! [-o<

Aw, there is nothing worse than waking up from those dreams! I had one a couple of cycles back, when i was late for my period that i had got up in the middle of the night out of bed and tested and it was positive. IT felt so realistic - it's amazing i didn't wet the bed when i dreamt i was peeing on the stick! I even dreamt that i'd woke up hubby to tell him!! I was gutted.

Last night i actually had a dream, in the early hours of this morning that my 2 great grandmothers who have been dead since i was a child appeared in my bedroom and said "congratulations you're going to be a mum!" I woke up and sat upright in my bed and put the light straight on, as it scared the hell out of me! Again my period is due within the next week, so it's possibly just cos it's on my mind, but it's weird that i dreamt about ghostly dead grannies coming to tell me! I could see them clear as day, it was so freaky! Part of me hopes it was a good sign from the spirit world, but I aint torturning myself by getting my hopes up over a dream again! x

I have some really weird dreams sometimes (even before TTC) about:

- being pregnant
- my husband cheating on me/or doing something else bad (which makes me mad at him for a second when I wake up!)
- dead relatives still being alive
- being in an accident and trying to call 999 (US:911) but not being able to work the phone
- being in a lift that breaks and falls to the bottom of the building/stops half way between floors

Sure a shrink would have a field day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"