Now or never. Oh- I don't know.

Beltane

Mother of 3 Boys!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,
Well here I am. Looking for some good advice. I have a 10 yr old (from a previous relationship) and a 6 month old with my current husband. I'm starting to think that if we dont TTC soon, I won't want any more babies. I am about to be 30. I am afraid if I wait even a year or two, I might say no. He is ready to start as soon as I want to. Anyone here in the same boat?

Very very confused....

~Beltane

:hugs: I saw do what ever feels right.

Good Luck :hugs:

I think I need to meditate on this one.

Even if you don't TTC soon, you might be broody again. (After 30 something you still get broody and want and can have kids :rofl:) So just make sure the times right for you

May I ask why you feel like it's now or never?
Is there a specific reason or are you just feeling that this is a general "life/timing" thing?
I swing back and forth between TTC asap and waiting until Simon is two. I think it will be somewhere in the middle! :)

Why don't you see how you feel in 6 months if a year or two might be too long, then that gives you a little while to prepare, but doesn't leave it too 'late' as it sounds like that's what you're worried about? Then that'll give you a couple of years(ish) between your youngest..s. :) What's the biggest reason you don't want to TTC now? Maybe it's worth writing up a list of pros/cons/worries etc about TTC now and waiting until later?

:hugs: i always say, follow your heart, do what you thinks right for you deep down :hugs: x

I guess I am worried that once my youngest is potty trained, the idea of diapers and sleepless nights will seem too alien to me. It took me 10 years to have my second baby because I wasn't feeling ready to do the entire thing over again. Thanks for all of your responses. I think I may wait 1 year and then go at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->