Now What?!?!?!?! Please help!

Kros330

Mom to triplets!
Reaction score
Hey Ladies! I need some advice or if anyone else has had this happen. My cycles have been running around 28/29 days. I have been using OPKs and get my positive on day 15 so O on day 16. I then have a 12 luteal phase. It has been like this for months. Then this month I decided to start my OPKS on day 8 and it was 100% positive. It was the darkest OPK I have ever had. Today is day 10 and I had a temp rise day 9 and today (day 10). I did have some cramping around day 8-9. How could I have ovulated so early when I have been so completely regular? I have continued taking the opk's the last 2 days and there is still a darker line but I wouldnt say positive. DH and I :sex: every day since the day before positive OPK. Do you guys think it would be difficult to get pregnant since my uterine lining is probably not very thick since its so early? Maybe Im getting sick as temp was 99.1 this morning and it is usually mid to low 98's after Ovulation. Should I keep taking OPK's as maybe it was a false surge and I will surge again since I did have that happen 2 months ago. Any help or advice is appreciated!

oh and do you think that means I should test a little earlier if O was 8 days ahead of schedule?

I usually get really really dark OPKs right after AF [from like CD5-CD10] I wouldn't read into your OPK this early because chances are it's just from the FSH in your system...not the actual LH spike that is detected when ovulation happens :D

So FF ended up giving me my crosshairs but then removed them today because my temp has continued to drop after having 3 days of a rise after positive opk. I am hoping I end up ovulating this month since I obviously didnt the first time!

Are you doing something different at night? Like a fan or sleeping naked? My temps vary pretty widely if I sleep without socks....

I always have a bed side fan and I always sleep naked. So nothing different. I am really starting to think that I didnt really ovulate the first time and hopefully my body will try again. On my opk's CD 11 hardly had a line and then yesterday it was slightly darker. Hopefully they continue to get darker and I just ovulate at my normal time on cd 15/16. I have none of my normal symptoms that I ovulated. This is so confusing!

So I finally got another positive OPK on Christmas day! This line makes my change my mind about the positive OPK from before. After seeing this one I know the first one was not positive!! I am so excited......better late than never!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on ovulating!
Come ONNNNNNN New Years BFP!

Ive got the saliva digital O test Maybebaby and I used to get the ferns which means Ovulating around 5-6 days after AF, but totally ignored these cause I to am regular and I always O between 14-15 days after AF.

However when I was using the digital LH surge this time I didnt get a positive reading but I did get a positive with my saliva tester & dtd anyway, I just knew I had to O regardless of the negative reading and bingo I fell pregnant. So sometimes you cant really trust all OPK's.

I am sure I'm totally wearing my dh out. Since the 1st +opk we were bd then i thought I would get my + on my normal day 16 so we just kept bd everyday. Then I got the+ on day 18. I just looked at m chart and we have practically bc everyday which might not b good. We will see what happens! I want my BFP so bad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->