Now you girls have done it..

cleckner04

Reaction score
...All this talk about ittis on here made me search for a site that ships to the US and I found one! My hubby is going to KILL me. I just bought 1 Yellow, 1 Rockmelon, 1 Lime, and 1 Fuchsia. :blush::blush: I have no clue how long it will take to actually get them but I'm super excited!! :happydance::happydance:

I hope you get on with them. is it the sio? I find them to be a bit gaping and i posted about it on another forum and many say the same :wacko: I am going to try to love them as baby changes shape or something but the inserts need to be folded so it makes it bulky in front. I have some aio coming as i think they will be better. At the minute i hate the way the sio fit, but have been urged by one beloved lady who isnt here anymore :cry: to keep trying them as they may get better. She hated hers at first too because the fit was wonky

Those are some of my fave colour itti's, hope you love them! :D

I hope you get on with them. is it the sio? I find them to be a bit gaping and i posted about it on another forum and many say the same :wacko: I am going to try to love them as baby changes shape or something but the inserts need to be folded so it makes it bulky in front. I have some aio coming as i think they will be better. At the minute i hate the way the sio fit, but have been urged by one beloved lady who isnt here anymore :cry: to keep trying them as they may get better. She hated hers at first too because the fit was wonky

I hate the SIO fit aswell, too much insert between her leg and the shell so it causes gape...

the AIO are a whole different story, brilliant fit but slightly less absorbent...

however this is sorted easily with a bamboo mini booster, and they are PERFECT! :happydance:

...and yay for itti mail! :yipee:

Aww, they are SIO's so hopefully I like them!! :D My Blueberries do the same thing with too much inserts and it makes a gap. I've never had a problem with them though so hopefully the ittis are the same. :thumbup: It's still exciting to get something from overseas because I couldn't find them on a single US website. They even had to convert the money for me on paypal. :haha:

Ohh lovely colours!

If its as quick as coming over from the US you should have them in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->