Ntnp #1- introducing myself

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Hello, ladies :wave:

'M Kaleigh, 20, and have the most wonderful OH named Mark, 23. Wewere initially going to wait until our wedding night in September 2014, but a couple weeks ago we were at a party celebrating my OHs friend finding out he was having a baby! I had jokingly mentioned to OH "that could be us next if you decided to try now," now I expected the normal answer of "we have to wait," but I was shocked when he gave mea very unexpected reply- "we should start trying, I find no reason for us not to."

And with that we started trying I have never been more excited. :cloud9::happydance:

The only unfortunate thing about our journey is that Mark will be starting driving tractor trailers with this new company in the end of January, and will be over the road for the first 7 months which means he'll be gone for about a month at a time and only home for 3 days each month during those 7 months :cry: Following those 7 months, he will be gone 7-10 days and home 2 days for about the first year, then he will be home every night. So the first year and a half will make conceiving a rather difficult task, so I'm hoping to make these first 2 cycles before he leaves, count.

We chose NTNP, rather than active TTC, because we didn't want the stress of active TTC.

Hi there! We're the same age and in the same situation. My fiancee and I were going to wait to try on our wedding night but since I had to stop my birth control due to complications, we figured we would just go with the flow and see what happens.
My fiancee has been taking a welding course the past five months and plans to start his own business in 2014. But he also wants a baby so he thinks it might take longer for his business to officially kick off. In the mean time, he hopes to do little side jobs to get his name out there, which means there might be a bit of traveling being done. It's a little scary since he'll need a lot of equipment, which will be a lot of money, but I know he wants a baby and I'm sure he'll put his top priorities first.
So let's just hope you get pregnant soon! Good luck to you!

Aww yay! I love having people my age around! Your life seems to be just as crazy as mine. Hopefully we both get that :bfp: soon. Good luck to you, as well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->