NTNP #1 - Pregnant?

maggz

Cautiously Pregnant w/ #1
Reaction score
Hey I'm new here!
I wanted to get some second opinions cause I'm impatient as heck :)
Quit the NuvaRing in December and have been semi-tracking my cycles since, the last three have been exactly 28 days but now I'm two days late. I had a tiny amount of spotting yesterday but no signs of the period coming on.. However I've been getting cramps off and on for about 3 days now, so I always think I'm starting but nothing shows up!
No other signs like tender breasts or nausea... and I don't wanna over analyze but I have been super tired today and yesterday.
Anyone know what I should expect?

Hi Maggz,

Have you thought about testing? Ive been reading online that some women don't experience any pregnancy symptoms at all until weeks later in their pregnancy. What was the spotting like? Did you have any cramps around that time?

Yeah I just haven't wanted to get my hopes up (or broken down) by getting a negative on a test... silly, I know!
But yeah the spotting was very slight and bright red, and since I thought my AF was starting I put up a tampon but took it out this morning with not a spot on it at all. I don't remember if I was cramping right when that happened, but I do think so cause it's usually when I feel the cramps that I know my AF is starting, so that's probably why I got out of bed and checked.

Yeah I can understand not wanting to test.. its perfectly natural. Maybe wait another few days and see how your cramps are going.. and whether AF shows up. You could always get a blood test done.. at least it will confirm it properly rather than BFN's showing up. I really hope you are pregnant... and that the spotting was Implantation :) (Fx'd). Do you usually spot before AF?

Haha I'm glad you get me :)
No that's the thing I've never ever gotten spotting before... But I'll probably wait until next Wednesday so it'll be a week. See, I'm already getting ahead of myself..!

Just getting it out and getting validation that I'm not crazy is good :)

What about you? Are you ttc?

No your not crazy... the not knowing or not sure part is the worst of the TWW. I am NTNP with my DBF... but this month we BD'd before and after I o'd so I'm hoping the swimmers caught the egg. I think waiting another few days is a good idea.. you might start getting symptoms by then. It sounds promising though if you haven't had spotting before. :dust: for you :) Would love to be buddies on here.. its nice to talk to someone else going through the same thing. I'm currently 8 dpo.. and just had cramping constantly since ov.

Yeah let's! I just started so I'm kinda reading my way through all the forums, trying not to get obsessed... recipe for disaster, right ;)
8dpo means days post ovulation, right? I don't know exactly but according to my app I'm about 16dpo and 2 days late for AF.

Hope you keep some of that baby dust for yourself :)

Thanks, yeah I just joined on here today but I have been reading these forums for the past few days trying not to obsess as well. Its so hard because you read some amazing stories and you think yep that's going to be me :) wow 16 dpo... Fx'd that its a BFP! How long have you been TTC? Atm I feel like my ovaries are about to burst.. im getting some strong cramps which is very unusual for me at this time before AF and my backache is getting worse. Have you had a lot of cm? Sorry TMI but I have read a lot of women get it and was wondering whether you had any increase?

Thanks, yeah I just joined on here today but I have been reading these forums for the past few days trying not to obsess as well. Its so hard because you read some amazing stories and you think yep that's going to be me :) wow 16 dpo... Fx'd that its a BFP! How long have you been TTC? Atm I feel like my ovaries are about to burst.. im getting some strong cramps which is very unusual for me at this time before AF and my backache is getting worse. Have you had a lot of cm? Sorry TMI but I have read a lot of women get it and was wondering whether you had any increase?

I got off the Nuva Ring in December... but we haven't really been trying with a capital T just wanted to let it happen, then I started watching my cycles so I wouldn't be surprised every time the AF came around! They've been regular for about 3 cycles now which is what got me wondering. Also realized after reading some threads that I've been having back pain as well, I didn't register that as a symptom until after I saw it from someone else. Oh and I always need to pee.
My cm has been very moderate lately, I usually get a little clear or white like a day before I start AF... But I'm definitely not dry like the days leading up to the AF. I'm bad at this I don't track it well, except the ewcm which I read somewhere was an indicator of ovulation!

Do you get your cramps on one side or is it all over? Is the back ache in the lower back?

I got off the Nuva Ring in December... but we haven't really been trying with a capital T just wanted to let it happen, then I started watching my cycles so I wouldn't be surprised every time the AF came around! They've been regular for about 3 cycles now which is what got me wondering. Also realized after reading some threads that I've been having back pain as well, I didn't register that as a symptom until after I saw it from someone else. Oh and I always need to pee.
My cm has been very moderate lately, I usually get a little clear or white like a day before I start AF... But I'm definitely not dry like the days leading up to the AF. I'm bad at this I don't track it well, except the ewcm which I read somewhere was an indicator of ovulation!

Do you get your cramps on one side or is it all over? Is the back ache in the lower back?

I am the same with cm... im pretty dry after AF and get a bit of wetness/whitish cm before AF. However after OV I have constantly had either clear or white cm (the other day it was yellowish and snot like) sorry TMI. Yeah I believe ewcm is when you are highly fertile. I'm in the same boat.. I haven't really been tracking my cm until reading these posts and researching on the net.
Peeing a lot is a good sign :) I haven't noticed any changes with that myself. Yeah the back pain is in the lower back and the ovary twinges/pain varies from side to side. Atm its aching on both sides. I have no idea what this means? Where is your pain? Lower back? Ovaries or uterus, pelvic bone?

Yeah I only noticed once that it started on the left but then spread out... don't think that really means anything but what do I know :)
Girl, you've gotten me way too excited! I might take a test this weekend after all...:winkwink:

awww I really hope its a BFP! I'll be here every step of the way... If you do test GL!!! Its totally your call. Im getting excited now

I caved, went out and got a test!
I think it was a bfp but I'm not sure, the line was so faint. I don't know if it matters but I didn't really have to pee so it was very little (haha tmi sorry).

I'm gonna take another one in the morning, not getting too excited yet...

OMG... wow! Definitely test tomorrow morning. And send the pic of the test!

Sooo update is that I've taken two tests and both show this super faint line which I can't even get on camera, I'm guessing I should try a different brand just in case, this was a Savon brand called Equaline... Anyone tried it??
I don't know what to think now, it's so weird! I even got nauseated while I was waiting for the test this morning... Brushing that off since I'm not usually up this early.
What do you think I should do? Give it up? Im now 4 days late for AF...

BFP!

Thank goodness it wasn't just all in my head:)

Baby dust to you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 19
I can see that line and I'm on my phone... BFP!! :-D x

OMG congrats Maggz!! Im so happy for you H & H 9 months... :) :dust:
Hopefully I will be sharing some great news soon.. although I feel doubtful today

Why are you doubtful? Hope you join me in this!!

Why are you doubtful? Hope you join me in this!!

Well I had horrible cramps last night and aching BB's but today nothing.. not spotting yet either and that wet feeling is gone (TMI sorry).. think the :witch: is on her way.. still got 5 days tho... (sorry im really emotional atm)

Anyways Im soo stoked for you.. I would love to join u in the first trimester... Fx'd crossed. :dust:

How did ur partner react? He must be so excited. When the are first scans usually? :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->