NTNP #1 - Pregnant?

Aw that sucks I got pretty strong cramps the past few days but hardly nothing now, there's still hope :) I thought the AF was coming until yesterday I suspected it was too late to be normal.

Yeah I got my fingers crossed too that would be awesome!:)

He's happy!:) he was a little shocked and it's def a big step that I don't think you can ever be ready for;) it'll be fun seeing how he reacts to all the changes, I bet it's hard being the guy, just on the sidelines you know!

I already had a doctors appointment cause we just moved so I'm just getting a check up with a new doc, so I'm gonna ask him to refer me to an ob. I have no idea how any of this works!:)

Hi Maggz,

Sorry I haven't replied.. been a hectic few days. Glad he was happy at the news.. its fantastic. How are you feeling? Glad you organised ur doctors appointments and everything. Cant wait to here how ur first scans go.

Im still really crampy at the moment.. with back pain. Nothing else new from me. Think im 10 dpo today.. AF due on Thursday so only a few more days until I can test.

Hi Maggz,

Sorry I haven't replied.. been a hectic few days. Glad he was happy at the news.. its fantastic. How are you feeling? Glad you organised ur doctors appointments and everything. Cant wait to here how ur first scans go.

Im still really crampy at the moment.. with back pain. Nothing else new from me. Think im 10 dpo today.. AF due on Thursday so only a few more days until I can test.

Phew, we've been super busy too, doing some home improvements! Yesterday I was super happy but tired and today I was just tired tired tired and cried at the smallest failures, pretty funny cause I knew I was being ridiculous :dohh:

Oooh I hope it's the right kinda cramps! No AF!!

When I fell preggers with my son I had cramps and felt like af was about to start at any second, I didn't even find out untill I was already 10 weeks along! I had a few bfns and assumed she was going to start at any moment...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->