Ntnp #1

mamamac

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am new to this site and this whole NTNP thing. I have been off of my pill now for two months, and we have just been sort of letting mother nature run its course. Last month my period was a few days later than normal but that was sort of expected since it was my first month off it. This month it is only one day late so far but I am keeping track of my cycle on a cell phone app. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself! Good Luck to all of you :winkwink:

Hi ^_^ welcome!
I'm fairly new to this too! Only a couple of months myself, been off my pill for three months, first couple of periods were normal this one is missing in action! Frustrating >.<

Hullo Im Jemma :)

Im new to this too in a way. When i fell pregnant with my son, i didnt know about this site and was NTNP. Were NTNP this time too but i luckily have the support system of this site, which has helped so much over the years. I've just come off the pill too and am expecting it to take a couple months for my body to adjust. Hope it doesn't take too long for my cycles to come back to normal though. Welcome to the site :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->