NTNP, 2ww when you realise you BD around O

x_Catx

Reaction score
Hey girls,
thought i would share my story and see if anyone is in the same boat or can help me!
Me and the dear DH were dtd when i was O! So i am now debating whether i am PG or not, this 2ww is very different to others,
I'm not necesseraly symptom spotting but this is syptoms i don't usually have. I have had cramps for about 4/5 days and sore bbs for about 3 (which i don't often get unless it is my AF). Also been absolutly EXHAUSTED, which i'm never usually that tired! I am currently 9dpo and i'm meant to have AF on 14dpo, took a dpt about half an hour ago and there was a very faint positive line which then faided after a few minutes. :wacko: So not sure, it was an early test that i can use up to 4 days before, will try again in a couple of days.
I just thought i'd start a new thread to see if anyone is interested, sorry if i've posted in the wrong place, new to this site :)
Thanks xx <3

Sounds very promising Hun, test again tomorrow! Good luck x

Best of luck! :flower: Keep us updated. You know your body best ;)

I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm 8dpo. The test I took this morning was negative, but it's obviously too early. lol I'n not suppose to get pregnant because I had a c-section with my dd and it's too soon, but I wasn't expecting to ovulate so randomly. We dtd and 2 days later I had a positive OPK. I know I'm probably not pregnant, but I do sort of hope I am. I'm testing tomorrow AM with an IC.

Sounds like the start of your BFP hun! A day can make a huge difference, I had a negative on 9dpo with DS, then clear positive on 10dpo :thumbup:

GL and keep us posted! :hugs:

Nothing yet, still getting bfn!! But got so much cramping and wet feeling that I usually get just before AF! But not due till sat, getting very impatient, I don't belief the bfn's!! Good luck to you girls too

Wow I am in exactly the same boat! Wasn't trying but dtd on day of ovulation - exactly 14 days after last peroid on 21st of oct - only realised that the following day! It has now been a week (7dpo) and I am goig out of my mind wanting to test as all week I have felt exactly as I did with my first (now 16 months) - tummy bubbling, especially at night when still in bed. Felt a little nauseous too. I'm sooo impatient - I did a test yesterday just in case it showed but know it's too early. Nothing. Just can't believe that I might be pregnant, and now I want it so much I am afraid of the dissapointment! Trying to hold out until tuesday - 10dpo but wonder if I will last.... Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->