Ntnp # 3

Brookegarrett

Reaction score
Hi my name is Brooke.
I am a mother of two beautiful girls raegan who is 6 and laekyn who is 3. I have an amazing husband and we were ttc this year and got lucky to get pregnant on the first month.. But our joy was short lived when I miscarried at 4 wks. I was devastated. We tried one more cycle and with the extra pressure I decided i wanted to lose weight first. So i began the hcg diet. We aren't using anything. We want another but o want to lose weight first so i won't b a cow... When I'm pregnant. If i got pregnant i would stop my diet. I am planning on ntnp until mid august then we will ttc again.. Anyone have similar stories?

hi there! we are NTNP for #2 [#3 for DH] and have been since we got the go ahead to DTD with DD was 6 weeks. but i was nursing until 8.5 months and only just got my proper AF 2 months ago. I am due for AF anyday, but my cycles are still regulating and its hard to tell when to expect her. i am in the same boat with you about wanting to lose weight. i am to be maid of honour in my best friends wedding next year, 1 april. she jokingly said "hey now, dont get prego again before that so that you can drink properly at the wedding and hen night" so i didnt tell her we were ntnp. but now i am in the 2-3 months where i actually hope i dont get a BFP because being due too close to the date would mean i wouldnt be able to fly to the wedding as the airlines prevent women over 36 weeks i think from flying. and then she sent out the dress she picked for the attendants and you need to be a size 0 to look good in them...so ive gone on a big diet/excercise kick. hoping to drop a bunch of lbs in the next 3-4 months [lost 9lbs in the past 2 weeks] and then pick up TTC properly once were out of the crucial wedding window. not using any protection before that though, so i dont know what ill do if i fall pregnant before that! so im really in a pretty similar situation to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->