NTNP after a loss

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

My name is Catherine, I am 33 and already have 4 children.

I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed on 28th dec and finally had my loss on 3rd January. It would have been my 5th baby but 2nd mc (previous one was june 2010)

We were not trying for another baby as my youngest is only 9 months old and we also have a 20 month old so things are pretty full on but I was really looking forward to the challenge!

We have decided that we are NTNP as I have lots of friends and family that are due around the same time my due date would have been so I would like to try again but we are just letting it happen and focussing on the family we already have. If it happens, then great :)

So here I am. Cautiously optomistic for a pregnant future xxx

Sorry for your loss. :hugs:
I was told on Nov. 30th i was going to have mc, passed on December 5th. It was really hard at first, but i'm getting better. I have decided to NTNP, since i don't think i'm ready to start trying after my loss. some people jump right back in but its not my time yet.
I hope you get a sticky bean one day when you and your family is ready also!!!

Good Luck!!

Hello ladies,

My name is Catherine, I am 33 and already have 4 children.

I had a missed miscarriage diagnosed on 28th dec and finally had my loss on 3rd January. It would have been my 5th baby but 2nd mc (previous one was june 2010)

We were not trying for another baby as my youngest is only 9 months old and we also have a 20 month old so things are pretty full on but I was really looking forward to the challenge!

We have decided that we are NTNP as I have lots of friends and family that are due around the same time my due date would have been so I would like to try again but we are just letting it happen and focussing on the family we already have. If it happens, then great :)

So here I am. Cautiously optomistic for a pregnant future xxx

Sorry for your losss....I had my first mc(3rd pregnancy) it was a mmc also found out baby had passed the day of my US on NOV. 21 but waited it out and after days of an odd presentation for my mc my dr decided a d and c would be best, so I was officially unpregnant aas of Dec. 6th. Ours too was unexpected and we too are going to NTNP maybe with a bit of emphasis on the trying part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->