NTNP buddys? new and need encouragement.

ashleylynn196

Reaction score
I had a still born last year in April. Went full term but the cord was the cause. I was afraid my body wasnt good enough to make and carry a baby...so now i am finally ready to give making a family a shot. I am 20 and if anyone wants a buddy to go through this journey with i am open.

Hey welcome!! I am 21 trying for #1 never been pregnant and was on the pill for about 3 years just stopped in June. I'm so sorry for your lost, I know it wasn't easy. I'm not married but I am in a very serious relationship and we want to start a family, but we are trying not to stress it and not get the ovulation kits and track things, just let nature do its work... I feel like its taking forever tho lol might have to start charting lol... Are you married?

Hi you two! I am 24 and I haven't been pregnant either. I would consider myself NTNP but I have been doing OPKs this month...more to know when not to BD ;) I'm not sure we are ready, but if it happened we definitely wouldn't be upset. I am just worried after earlier health issues I wouldn't be able to have children.

I would defintely enjoy some buddies to share the experience with!

Hi you two! I am 24 and I haven't been pregnant either. I would consider myself NTNP but I have been doing OPKs this month...more to know when not to BD ;) I'm not sure we are ready, but if it happened we definitely wouldn't be upset. I am just worried after earlier health issues I wouldn't be able to have children.

I would defintely enjoy some buddies to share the experience with!

Nice to meet you @jackson... Yea I go back and forth all the time on weither the timing is right or not... never too disappointed when AF shows... sometimes im relieved when she arrives but we would love a BFP so much... How long have you been ntnp?

7 weeks as that's when I got married...so VERY new to this whole thing. This site has been very helpful thouh; it's nice to see other's experiences. That's also exactly how I feel. I'd be happy with a BFP and I'd be happy with AF at this point :)

7 weeks as that's when I got married...so VERY new to this whole thing. This site has been very helpful thouh; it's nice to see other's experiences. That's also exactly how I feel. I'd be happy with a BFP and I'd be happy with AF at this point :)

One of my concerns right now is weight... I recently gained like 15lbs :nope: (just let loose this summer lol) so I want to lose about that much before I get pregnant... I might hold off till December... I like your idea of OPK so you when not to BD I might do that after AF shows next week.... I don't want to hate my body while I'm pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->