NTNP, but funny periods :s

GoogilyBear

JuneBug Baby & ImogenBea
Reaction score
Ive not been on here for a while, so thought i would put a little update and get some advice about my current NTNP situation.

A little History...

I am mummy to 8month old Imogen, I had an emergency c section after a stressfull birth and Imogen got stuck. But all was fine after and shes been an angel these 8months.

Last in july, i had two periods, one at the beggining that was really light instead of heavy, and it was really dark, and one at the end of the month again like this.. i know brown blood means old blood, so thought nothing of it...

August came and went, no period at all!! But me and OH had an "accident" and the pull out method just didnt happen lol!! sorry tmi...

Last weekend i came on, but again it was really dark and light... i thought i was pregnant but i did a test today and i am not.. so if its old blood i am getting where is all the new blood from my period..... confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who can shed some light on this would be much appreciated!!
:happydance::thumbup::flower:

thats how my periods were in july too(my 2nd period in july came a week earlier though)! thats so weird. im not pregnant and since my periods have been relatively reg.(except this one-day late)...im sorry i dont really have any advice for you. just thought id say hi and wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->