NTNP! First ever post!

Lola_0106

Mum to 1 & WWT for #2
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
this is my first ever post, i have a few questions and would be grateful if anyone could help?
Me and my husband have decided to come off BC on Thursday (10th), i'm so excited but hoping to have a few months where we just let nature take its course and see what happens. (Don't intend to concentrate on ovulation too much.)
I'm hoping that we wont have too much trouble trying as i'm still young (on the right side of 25) and had very regular periods before BC.

now for the questions.... (sorry if these are things I should know!)

- i've been on the implant for just under a year, does anyone know how long it will take for my cycle to regulate?
- what should I be taking? I have folic acid and B Vitamins... is this enough?
- should my husband be taking anything? I've heard maybe zinc?

that's all for now, looking forward to getting to know you all and the support,

Lola x

Sorry, I can't help you out too much bc I was on the pill. You should probably schedule your doctor's appointment ASAP!

hello lola welcome.. I would say yea talk to your doctor.. also this site gives some helpful tips on foods you can eat for fertility boosting nutrients

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/142820/His--n--hers-fertility-boosting-nutrients

Thanks everyone, appointment on Thursday with the doctor!

welcome hun. I was on injection and my periods have been irregular for a few month sinse coming off it, Enjoy the trying dont concentrate too much on ovulation and go with the flow i say. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->