NTNP for a 2014 baba.

NewYearNewMe

Wife, mummy & pg#2 :)
Reaction score
just wanted to say Hi to all you ladies NTNP.

I am very excited to be here, I am 29, married and NTNP #2 x

Me and DH are very relaxed about this and I am enjoying the journey so far, all 2 weeks of it - lol x

We knew we always wanted more than one baby so this is it, we are actually moving forward, I am so excited for the future.

I will be looking forward to sharing my journey with you all, and also reading your stories xx

NYNM (katie) x

Hello :)
How exciting! Look forward to hearing your updates! :hugs:

Hi Katie,
I'm also NTNP #2, I'm keeping track of AF dates but other than that trying to be quite relaxed. Although saying that, I have tested already this month and AF isn't due till Thursday or Friday :haha:

How olds your little one?

I am also just trying to track cycle days and I never have a regular 28 day cycle but I can pretty much pin point ovulation without testing so I know approximately when af would be due post ovulation. I have a little boy who is 2. x

Aww lovely, I've an 18 month old little girl. It's seeing her turning into a toddler that's making me so much more broody!

Hi ladies. Ill be turning 28 in August and DH and I have decided to "not try, but stop trying NOT to" have little one número uno. I have tried to be very relaxed, but nkw that a baby is possibme, i want it so badly... Like something just clicked in my brain!

I was on the BCP for 8 years and I'm having a tough time figuring out the different between my body's "normal" PMS and early signs of being preggers. If my cycle is 28 days, I would have o'ed on the 10th- a day we also bd'ed on! AF is due any day now- would usually be tues or wed. I have had super tender/achy bbs since about 4dpo and cramps to go along. That's subsided now- now its super sensitive nipples! Sorry if it's TMI... Just really hoping that this isn't just my body getting sweet, PMS revenge! Any feedback, input or advice would be much appreciated!!!

FXd for all of us!!

Good Luck ladies - I love reading everyones stories x

I too am trying to figure out what is going on with my body but I am really trying to stay relaxed and not go crazy. With my little boy we stopped 'trying' so hard and it just happened. So this time we are not 'trying' at all just not taking bcp and hoping for the best. I am not testing or temping. Only keeping a check on hold long my cycles are and thats it.

I wish you all well ladies and hope to see some lovely :bfp: soon xxx

Hi NYNM!
I'm 28, married, with a 10 mo old son. We want more than 1, so we're NTNP. I felt like a went a little crazy last time around, so this time am going to try to stay more relazed- but that is easier said than done once I make up my mind about something! You may as well say we're ttc again! :)

Hi ladies,

DH and I are NTNP #1 and have been for over 12 months. I'm trying to not obsess because I think I'd go over the top. I am trying to remain relaxed.

I'm only tracking cycle which used to be regular but lately has been screwing me around. Very annoying!!

Good luck to everyone. Looking forward to lots of BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->