NTNP from now!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I Think we are now NTNP.

I ran out of pill last month and with moving house, christmas etc I haven't been able to get to the Dr's. We had already kind of said we would be TTC from Mar/Apr so we thought that there's no point me having a month off the pill, and then going back on for 2 months.

I Think I've ovulated this weekend (LMP was 15.12) as I've got every single symptom going and we had a slip up last night and well, Earl was a 1st month triumph! lol :blush:

It wouldn't be brilliant timing but we would be over the moon, and we would have acheived the 2 year age gap too! :thumbup:

Joining the NTNP crew - 'Let's See What Happens!'

that's fab :D gives your body a chance to get back to normal too :D

:happydance:

Our boys aren't far off in age! We could be future bump buddies ;)

Thanks ladies, Yep it's super exciting!

Jenny - that would be great to be bump buddies! I'm struggling to come to terms with the thought of another baby being here by Christmas!! :wacko: Scary but exciting!

Sorry to be a downer, but don't forget it can take a while for your body to settle after coming off the pill. I came off in July and was expecting a :bfp: by Christmas, but no joy yet!! Good luck though, you may be one of the lucky ones!!

Hi Aimee Lou - I recognised your name from threads in the baby section and weaning one too - and probably pregnancy boards from last time around!! - think our LOs are a very similar age. Nice to see familiar names here. I am mostly in the TTC section at the moment - on third cycle now so am seriously trying(!!), but I thought I would have a nosey in the NTNP to see if I recognised any names.

Hope you get your bfp soon! x

hii :hi: welcome to NTNP :happydance:
With Amari i concieved the 1st month i came off... hope its not long for you!

Im currently in club "NTNP while breastfeeding"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->