Ntnp my baby is gonna ne 3 months old :)

Kaiecee

Reaction score
I have a little boy who is 3 months on the 11th since I've had him I e been spot on 28 days with my period now I'm 1 day late it might just happen to be late and if it comes I won't be sad it makes it much easier to have sex for another baby when you have a baby it took us 5 months for him and I got my bfp 1 week before Iui

Just looking for other woman in the same situation :)

Hey there - I think i remember you from January Jellybeans. i was a reader not contributor and my daughter arrived December 23. I can't wait to get pregnant again!! However i haven't had any periods yet and am fully breastfeeding so expect it will take a while.
My first two boys are 13 months apart and the gap was perfect, although i have to admit i barely remember the first six months... my second son was High Needs!
Anyway, good luck!

Thanks I'm only 2 days late but I'm never late I wish u luck too I'm actually a little nervous lol

Well dh said he might get me one on Thursday and take it maybe Monday its cause when I was ttc we used a lot and he doesn't want to waste money on that anymore lol I figure over a week late ur safe to test

My DS is 5 months, and we are NTNP, but I'm exclusively breast feeding, so I haven't had a period yet. It took 8 months after my DD. we are prob going to ttc starting in October. I'd be happy if it happened before then.
Good luck with your testing :)

Wow! Congratulations on the bfp! I'm envious. Were you breastfeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->