ntnp what does it mean for you

For me,NTNP is just having sex when we fancy, NP. But having said that i'm tracking my periods with an App on my phone because i came off depo last year and i'm trying to work out if my periods are "normal" yet. The app tells me when i "should" ovulate so i can't help but try to "coincide" with this even though i know it may not be accurate! I'm just scared that i will be come obsessed so i suppose i'm pretending that I'm NT!

For us NTNP literally meant, stopping using contraception and having plenty of sex :blush:

We were hoping for a baby as an eventual outcome but went into it with a very laid back "what will be will be" attitude and it worked out well for us, as we've had two healthy pregnancies (with 2 early losses immediately before each)

If people are doing anything other than having unprotected sex, e.g. charting and timing sex with ovulation etc, then I tend to think that falls more into TTC, especially if hoping for a :bfp: every month but I know it means different things to different people, and people can move from one to the other and back again.

For me, it's a bit more complex. Hubby knows we're ready for a family, but is finding it really hard to commit to the idea. So he's agreed to NTNP. In his mind, that means no pressure, and nature takes control. I've wanted to start a family for years now, and since I'm 33, I feel like we need to get a move on! lol. So yes, I chart. I keep track of CM, and my temps, but I don't usually use OPKs. I also chart because my cycle is fairly long and irregular, and I like knowing when to expect AF. And yes, We do BD more when it's close to ovulation, but Hubby is unaware of this, and he likes it that way. So in our home mybe it's kind of both - Hubby is NTNP, and I'm TTC. ;) And it works for us!

For me NTNP is kind of the same as Blossomgirl said I temp and track cm and try to get hubbie to baby dance on fertile days but he don't know their my fertile days. He would say we are NTNP and I think I am more Ttc. My husband wants to just have fun and not think of it as a chore. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->