NTNP while breastfeeding

HAKing

Mom to two sweet boys
Reaction score
DH and I plan to NTNP soon but I'm breastfeeding still and ds is only 2.5 months now. Is it near impossible to get pregnant while breastfeeding this early on? I'm exclusively breastfeeding or pumping while at work.

It's pretty close to impossible to conceive this early on, but if you are pumping regularly than your cycles will return sooner than if you were ebf ing....the prolactin hormone is is triggered when the suckling is at the breast, but pumping doesn't trigger that hormone...good luck! And hopefully you get your sticky bean as soon as you want it!!!

Breastfeesing and pumping baby girl is almost 7 months . Cycles been back fpr 5 months. And still not. Preggers yet :'( just recently vut down to only night feedings. Which is about 4 times. Hopefully it helps. I pump twice during the day. This is all baby led of course. Good luck to u and happy ntnp. :)

If your exclusively breastfeeding it's not likely you'll get pregnant but if your pumping too there's a chance you could get pregnant soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->