NTNP'ers

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Quick question for you......

When are you going to test? I mean, If you don't know when you are OV etc, how do you know when the much talked of "2 Week Wait" is up!?!?!?

I just can't get into the mindset of making this military like so plan on just testing every 2 weeks or thereabouts :lol:

Not the way most people would like to do it I guess but its nice and simple and that's what we like!

So, what will you be doing?

xxx

My period is regular... if I miss it I will test :rofl:

My period is regular... if I miss it I will test :rofl:

Sorry, didn't really make myself very clear there did I!?!? :rofl:

I meant initially for those of us who have just stopped the pill and started NTNP straight away so wont know when we were due!!!

You did give me a giggle there though which is much needed today so thank you!!!

xxx

oh... lol ok... my period is the same on bc and off bc... I havent taken any for the last few months... except I did get some for this month because of work/mortgage approval issues etc... and I really "shouldnt" get preggo until aug... but im not taking anything after this month is over.

Good luck though :D

Im the same as ryder hun, mine was the same on and off the pill (although it did screw up a bit this month!)

Im gonna wait 4 weeks maybe then if :witch: still isnt here i'll test. Maybe I wont, but im pretty confident i'll know - I knew a week before I was due AF that I was pregnant with Lucy and we hadnt even been trying that month! xx

Hey honey bee, Im taking Temps but I dont look at the graph until end of every month, so i wont know if my temp has spiked or not so cant "try" on that day as such, if that makes sense?
My periods are still sorting themselves out after coming off the pill, so far have had 28, 33, and 31 so i wouldnt know my official day for OV anyway yet, can only guess due to temps and CM.
I think if i go over 32 days cyce then I will test. Does that make sense? lol xx

I have only just got my periods back so i will wait and see when i get it this month and see if im back to my 28 day cycle or not. Ill then take it from there about testing. I dont want to get into the whole crazy ttc thing with hundreds of tests a month...... im neurotic enough about stuff without it!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->