Nub theory guesses!! Take a look please.

danni2kids

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies please tell me what you think, i'm pretty sure i know the answer already but i just wanted to see what you all think.

https://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z409/danniemmet/P1110798.jpg

It does look like a boy based on nub theory, but it's just that, THEORY. It's not 100% accurate, I don't think it's even that much more than 50% accurate to be honest. A friend of mine had a scan that looked just like this, the nub was at a high angle, and it was a girl. My girl's nub was the classic horizontal one, but another friend's baby had a similar nub, ie horizontal and that was a boy! You really can't tell for sure this early, which I know is so frustrating. I do hope it's a girl for you though xxx

I think I already guessed on this in another thread but it looks like a boy to me.

Based on nub theory i say a boy.
Based on skull shape and overal appearence i say Boy as it looks exactly like how my son did.
What are you hoping for?

Based on nub theory i say a boy.
Based on skull shape and overal appearence i say Boy as it looks exactly like how my son did.
What are you hoping for?

I have 2 boys, so i was hoping for a girl. I'm pretty certain baby is a boy too. Buuuuut i'am holding onto a little bit of hope, i know this photo shows what appears to be a boy nub but after watching the DVD i would say it is questionable. Only time will tell!!!

Congrats. I'm sorry you didn't get a girl. Massive hugs:hugs:

Thank's Jellybean, initially i was upset but the idea of having another boy has grown on me. I'm just excited to be having another baby! Plus my husband has suggested having a fourth aahahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->