Nuchal translucency test today- question! **Update!!**

Courtcourt

Reaction score
Does this u/s take them a few minutes to do? I am hoping for a longer ultrasound than these less than 1 minute ones!

I cant believe it, baby really moves and wiggles around now? My ticker is wrong, I am apparently only 12 weeks. It seems unreal, all this sickness and already a little wiggle worm? EEP! Wish me luck! :)

**UPDATE**

Omg!!! I can't believe that little thing is inside of me! I guess it hit home today. She wiggled all over the place, bounced up and down,and at one point held her hands straight up. US tech caught it on camera except she had pulled on hand down. I have a picture of her little fingers! I say "her" but its either, its just easier for me to say one or the other.

Nuchal lasted about 15 minutes, very cooperative little baby. She put on the best little show, I saw every limb and could even see her little button nose.

I. Love. This. Baby.

good luck!

when i had the nt scan it only lasted like 5 mins max but apparently my baby was being really good !! lol

good luck!

when i had the nt scan it only lasted like 5 mins max but apparently my baby was being really good !! lol

Thats more than I have been getting! Counting down- 4 hours til test!! My mom drove in 5 hours to come with me (DH cant make it) its going to be her first glimpse of her first grandbaby :) :) :)

i had a fantastic ultra sound technician with my nuchal scan, we were in there for like 20 mins because baby kept moving, then we went for a walk for half an hour and went back in for at least another ten! was so pleased lol! normally i am the one waiting for an extra hour at the docs - still am really - passed my appointment time for people who go passed their alloted time so was dead chuffed that the one time i caused a backlog was an appointment seeing our baby lol

fingers crossed your baby moves just at the wrong time lol

My nuchal scan was an hour and a half because the baby wouldnt lie still. They have to get a pretty exact measurement at the back of the neck. Good luck!!

My nuchal scan was an hour and a half because the baby wouldnt lie still. They have to get a pretty exact measurement at the back of the neck. Good luck!!

I will update shortly, were about to leave. If it moves- I might faint!!!! I drink one soft drink a day for a tiny bit of caffeine and it settles my tummy in the morning. I am saving this last few ounces for just before I walk in, hehehe.

Thanks all! I can barely contain myself!

**UPDATE**

Omg!!! I can't believe that little thing is inside of me! I guess it hit home today. She wiggled all over the place, bounced up and down,and at one point held her hands straight up. US tech caught it on camera except she had pulled on hand down. I have a picture of her little fingers! I say "her" but its either, its just easier for me to say one or the other.

Nuchal lasted about 15 minutes, very cooperative little baby. She put on the best little show, I saw every limb and could even see her little button nose.

I. Love. This. Baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"