Number 2 due in the beginning of July. Buddy wanted :)

JWandBump

Reaction score
So a little bit about myself.. I'm 21, I've been with my OH for 5 years and we have a beautiful 19 month old girl called Emily.

Just looking for someone to talk to and share the experience with :) xx

Hi there! I'm Nicole, just turned 25 (eek!). Expecting baby #2 at the end of July (24th) and I have a 4 year old daughter named Aviana. Looks like I'm about 3 weeks behind you.

My last pregnancy 2 girls in my office were pregnant with me so I got really spoiled having people to share and compare with! Would love to chat :). Take care :hugs:.

Hiya! i am currently pregnant with our second. been with OH for over 5 years and we have a 26 month old son :) im due simular time to you pm if you fancy a chat :)

Hi! My name is Brittany, I am also expecting baby number 2 and have a 2 years old daughter. Due date right now is july 4th 2013 but had my first exam today and i am measuring two weeks behind so go for an ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Hello! My name is Janelle, I am also expecting my second baby! I have a beautiful 2 1/2 year old daughter. Im due June 30th/2013! I have been with my OH for 5 years as well and we are more then excited to be having another baby. Please feel free to message me, I would love to have someone to talk to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->