Nursery Bedding/Shopping

knk2011

Reuben's Mummy :)
Reaction score

Today I bought a moses basket bedding starter pack from babies r us. I bought it in plain white, thinking it will go with any colour I choose. However, I know that I want baby's room to be white, grey and pastel green, to match this toy I also bought. I prefer green to blue. Our nursery furniture is all white too.

Do any of you know anywhere that sells nice nursery bedding these colours??
https://i39.tinypic.com/99437c.jpg

Try Mamas and Papas or Zara Home Kids. Personally, I don't think you need a bedding set as such. What about just using grey and green blankets. You don't really need a bumper or nappy stacker etc that you can buy from Babies R Us as part of the full range. Plus by just buying blankets you will save a lot of money.

And for a mobile etc there's beautiful, unique ones from websites such as notonthehighstreet.com and etsy.com

I personally think nurseries that look a little bit home made are soooo much nicer than ones that look like they've just been bought of a shelf but everyone is different :) good luck x x

I absolutely love that ziggy zebra stuff! I prefer green to blue also so our nursery is white green and yellow I love it! I'd just pick out the green and try get some nice blankets etc in that colour and then maybe get some canvases or something with the zebra on. x

My colors are grey and white. I had my gram get some great chevron fabric at Michaels and make my bed set cause I couldn't find any I liked and the ones I did find were very pricey :)

Next do a white and silver/grey cot bedding.. Called little star but not with the green but you could probably buy somthing that could incoorperate the green somehow like a green fleece blanket or green bottom sheets x

https://www.etsy.com/shop/iviebaby or etsy in general

If you're handy with a sewing machine you can get some great tutorials online. I just found some fabric I loved that went with my nursery themes/colours and made sheets. Figure I don't need bumpers etc. I've made loads at a fraction of the cost and it goes perfectly rather than hunting for sets as I couldn't find anything. Our nursery is also white and grey but with lots of colours together. Good luck

Great ideas ladies!
I've never looked on etsy before.

aden and anais do some LOVELY prints. there's a lot of white and grey but i don't know if you'll find anything in that bold a green shade, but it's worth a look. plus, their products are LUSH. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->