Nursery Furniture (where from?)

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their furniture from? My parents want to buy us our cot, but they want to buy it from John Lewis as it's 'good quality', only thing is I don't like any of the ones from there as they're mostly white wood and I'd like pine.

So where is yours from?

We've been offered a John Lewis cot. I haven't seen it yet though. I was going to buy from Next. I like pine too. But I also don't like to turn down freebies! Especially offers of the big items like this! And I do generally really like John Lewis.

Our other furniture is a bit mix n match. We're putting a couple of our current bedroom furniture items in the nursery at the new house as we're getting all new furniture for ourselves and don't like to waste things. We'll be getting a changing table, probably from Next.

I have ordered mine from a company called Kidsmill. You can get it online I think, but I ordered it from a local shop xx

Dunno where ours came from originally as it's second hand. There are a lot of gorgeous sets in Babies R Us and Mothercare. If I could I would... There was an offer recently in BRU, it's worth checking out for bargains.

We got our crib from mamas and papas but our cot was given to us, think its a cosotto one.

babies r us have some nice ones for a reasonable price.

They have a lovely winnie the pooh pine set, or a bear motif on white... can't decide which to go for yet.

Where is everyone getting their furniture from? My parents want to buy us our cot, but they want to buy it from John Lewis as it's 'good quality', only thing is I don't like any of the ones from there as they're mostly white wood and I'd like pine.

So where is yours from?

Could you try talking to your parents about it and see if you can convince them that somewhere like Next, Mamas n papas or Mothercare will be of good quality too? John Lewis furniture *is* very good quality, but not exactly in a league of its own!

I got mine from babies r us cos i wanted the winnie the pooh one :lol: but i loooooooooove the 'Boori' cots if i had a choice i would have one of those they are amaaazing :)

Lollipop Lane do really nice nursery furniture sets as well. Look them up online - they are about the same price as Mamas and Papas

Just to buck the trend ours is from Ikea. Its sturdy and solid wood and is only £29.00! Bargin. Spending a bit more on a mattress though :)

We got our furniture (cot bed, table top changer/dresser, & waredrobe) from Mamas & Papas. The in laws bought it us. Got it from the M&P warehouse at Huddersfield.

Just to buck the trend ours is from Ikea. Its sturdy and solid wood and is only £29.00! Bargin. Spending a bit more on a mattress though :)

Hiya, we got our whole nursery from Ikea, was a bargain! We got the Hensvik range tho which is white but the whole room (cot, changing unit, wardrobe and shelving unit) was about £200 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->