Nursery is Getting There

A

amjon

Now that we had the carpet installed last week I've gotten to work in the nursery. First I sort through all the things we had from my previous pregnancies and packed all the girl things back up. :( I sorted everything left by size and type of supply. I had hubby help put the changing table together and got one of the valances up (our plaster is as hard as concrete and even the drill wouldn't go through it without a ton of pressure). Today we need to build the crib and put up the other valance.

Attachments

• changing table.jpg
    changing table.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 37
  • closet shelve.jpg
    closet shelve.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • closet.jpg
    closet.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 40
  • nursery names.jpg
    nursery names.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 31
  • nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 38
Wow you're so organized. I'm 34 weeks on tuesday and all we've done so far is assemble the crib. I love the A with the babies' names.

Love it! Ours is also coming together, finally. What I really need for the walls anyway, is dinosaur nursery wall stickers, or border, and wooden name blocks that spell his name :)

Looks great and adorable. ive just started to organize stuff into bins, changing table, crib all finally put together. I have my shower next weekend, Im very excited but also afraid of how overwhelmed I will be!!

That's lovely! :) and looks like a nice space to work with.

I want something designing around Millie's name for her room

You should post a bump pic. I'd love to see a twin belly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->