Nursery Name letters

BethMaassen

Mom to 2 Princesses
Reaction score
I know this may be a little off topic but - I have begun planning and getting things on my list to convert the nursery from a one Princess to a two Princess nursery.

One of my many project will be wooden name letters. I did them for DD, so I plan on doing them for the new baby as well.

Now with DD name letters I put flower and lady bug stickers on them because I thought it would be cute. Later I realized it worked well because she was born in April.

DD's Letters:
https://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h437/HotaruFhang/11707480_872619696141586_2702774863405667102_n_zpssbjuywo5.jpg

With the new baby, she is due in winter, so I thought it would be cute to put snowflakes on hers....

Yesterday I got to thinking that might be cheesy, and I should skip the snowflake stickers. But then I should remove the stickers from DD's letters, but I can't because they are glued. Which mean I would have to buy fresh letters for her. So maybe I should get the new baby some other type of sticker?

I just don't know.

What should I do? Snowflake stickers? No stickers and redo DD's? Some other kind of stickers?

I don't think snow flakes would be cheesy. I think they'd be cute, it's not like you're putting snowmen on them.

What about little robins or deers?
They're the only wintery animals I can think of.
They are so adorable btw!

I don't think snow flakes would be cheesy. I think they'd be cute, it's not like you're putting snowmen on them.

What about little robins or deers?
They're the only wintery animals I can think of.
They are so adorable btw!

Yeah snowmen would be a bit cheesy, huh?

Thank You! They took forever to do because I could not find this or that to do them or figure out how to hang them. I did not end up finishing them until after her 1st birthday.

I will check on the robin and deer stickers see if there are any cute ones I like. Thanks for the suggestion!

I think because snowflakes are wintery and not just Christmasy then they would be fine. If it was something Christmasay then it might not work so well. They look amazing no wonder it took so long. We bought some cardboard ones to do Dominics name and I totally messed them up! Oops.

I would still with the same theme as your dd already has oraybe butterflies or stars xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->