nursery present help

catty

Reaction score
My son has only been going to nursery since September and im really not sure on whats the norm present wise.
He has a key worker but there are 6 woman that work in the nursery and i know they all help take care of him i wouldnt say his key worker does anymore than the other 5.

I dont have a massive amount of spare money so even doing a tin of chocolate each adds up and im sure they get heaps of them.

Id thought of doing a hamper full of coffee/tea related things that they could use for there staffroom. Would that be weird giving them a shared present?

Im not sure exactly what would be included but id thought a couple of boxes of different teas, coffee sachets, a mug for each of them and maybe variety of biscuits.

Does that sounds ok and also what would you include, thanks :)

That sounds good. We used to get things like that from customers when I worked in the travel agent.

They probably already have mugs so I'd be inclined to miss those out and get a mini bottle of wine for each person to go in the main hamper - I think they are about £1.50 max!

Oh yes definately wine!!
Good to know about the mugs as they are the expensive part so if i can miss that out thats good

I have three mugs in work already and I dislike mismatched mugs at home so I might be bias but I'd do a jar of coffee, tea bags, a box of biscuits and then a mini wine bottle each!

The tea and coffee hamper soundslike a great idea! :)

Sounds a lovely idea.
DD painted some gift boxes and we put in a few chocolate coins. She has 8 pre school teachers so these worked out about £1 each...

Shared presents are a great idea, it's nice for everybody to know you appreciate them not just the key worker

Most parents at my nursery bring in a shared present (tin on choc or biscuits etc) then we share them out between staff so everyone gets one thing. Everything spare goes into the staff room, so they may do something similar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->