Nursery!

Hollie506

Reaction score
I love seeing photo's of other people's nurseries and bits that they have bought, so thought I would post some of ours - even though it's not completely finished yet! There's still the plastic on the mattress (which will stay there for a while) and stuff that needs sorting and photos to go up, but here you go anyway! :happydance: xxx

Attachments

• IMG_2980.jpg
    IMG_2980.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2983.jpg
    IMG_2983.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
Its lovely! I love her cot & full clothes closet! xxx

This is gorgeous honey x Can't believe how many little outfits you've got.... I've got like 2!!!

Very jealous!! But happy for you honey!! LOL!! xxxx

This is gorgeous honey x Can't believe how many little outfits you've got.... I've got like 2!!!

Very jealous!! But happy for you honey!! LOL!! xxxx

haha thank you! I only have so much because I had a baby shower and got bought loads! :blush: I just hope she does actually turn out to be a girl :dohh: xxx

OMG, I really need to get more outfits! I loooove her closet!

We just did the basics, still need to get all the accessories, as soon as it looks somewhat presentable I will post pics!

I love seeing photo's of other people's nurseries and bits that they have bought, so thought I would post some of ours - even though it's not completely finished yet! There's still the plastic on the mattress (which will stay there for a while) and stuff that needs sorting and photos to go up, but here you go anyway! :happydance: xxx

Thats lovely hun :) I havnt started my Nursery yet but when I do ill post pics :) xxx

Lovely hun, that cot is beautiful!!

Lots of nice clothes too!! We haven't bought too many clothes because when we had scan she wasn't 100% sure it's a girl so we thought we'd wait and have a shopping trip when LO arrives!! Sooooooooooooo jealous of all your gorgeous pink stuff!! x x

Very nice, and look at all those clothes! :)

That's gorgeous. So many clothes!

Where is your changing mat from? xx

its lovely! cant belive how much clothes you have i cant waitto go on a shopping trip after new year and start our nursery! bet it feels so exciting having everything ready! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->