Nursing and Pumping..What Bottle to use???

tattlebaby

Reaction score
So I've been nursing LO religiously since birth. She's now 6 weeks and I have also introduced a bottle to her already, had no choice. I was going crazy & trying to figure her out in the first 3-4 wks and honestly, it was the only way for me to get out of the house 3 times so far. I still want to continue nursing her while I am home, but if and when I have to step out for awhile, i want to make sure that I leave prepared milk bottles for hubby to feed her while I'm gone. My concern is WHICH BOTTLE BRAND to use????? Being that I am going back and forth with Nursing and Bottle Feeding, I'm wondering what bottle is best to use with her to not cause Nipple Confusion and that will help with Colic and with proper flow to prevent other digestive issues. I've been using the Medela Bottles that come with my Medela Pump, but I'm not too crazy about them. Same thing goes with the Tommee Tippee Closer to nature bottles. Any Bottle Suggestions??????????:wacko: PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I use the breast flow bottle by the first years, they are sometimes hard to find in stores but you can easily get them online

We were given Dr Brown's bottles by our NICU for our little one. She breastfeeds at least 5x a day and has to have a bottle with extra calories added to my milk 3x a day. I do use a nipple shield too but we haven't had any problems switching her back and forth. Our NICU is really pro breastfeeding too. It's the bottle they use for all babies.They're supposed to help with gas too so they don't get as much air.

I was also reassured that actual nipple confusion isn't as common as moms think it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->