Nursing Bras...HELP!?!?!

AlliCat

Mom of 1 Son
Reaction score
I am at the point where I am packing for the hospital and am looking for nursing bras. Before pregnancy I wore a 34A and haven't bought bras at all during pregnancy so am still comfortably wearing a 34A. What size should I buy to pack for the hospital and for however long I nurse for?? The smallest I am finding is 34B, but I don't know where to begin or how to know how big they will get... Any help would be great!!!

I went into John Lewis and got fitted properly. I ended up getting a soft bra which was size small which was really comfy. Don't buy too many before your milk comes in as it is tricky to predict the size.

i agree with Button, I bought nursing bras after my milk came out which was 3 days after I gave birth. For now you can maybe just have the bra extenders?

YEah- I agree- My milk took like 3 days to officially come in and when it did- WHOA Buddy LOL- my breasts where GIGANTIC ;) Went from 34B pre pregnancy and during pregnancy 36D then from that to 36E or sometimes 36DD.. I fluctuated between the two.

YEah- I agree- My milk took like 3 days to officially come in and when it did- WHOA Buddy LOL- my breasts where GIGANTIC ;) Went from 34B pre pregnancy and during pregnancy 36D then from that to 36E or sometimes 36DD.. I fluctuated between the two.

Oh man, I'm a 36DD right now just TTC. How am I going to handle the girls if they double in size!?! :dohh:

Oh man, I'm a 36DD right now just TTC. How am I going to handle the girls if they double in size!?! :dohh:

I used to just look at mine and cry- now I wish I had them back-I'm into a 34C- but all i can tell you is just have fun with 'em ;) I cant wait until I get my BFP- I'm taking full advantage of my boobies! LOL

I used one for a few weeks but found it was WAY more comfy to wear a normal bra and just tuck it under my breast...

I used one for a few weeks but found it was WAY more comfy to wear a normal bra and just tuck it under my breast...

I ended up doing this as well. I had one or two comfy ones but pretty much just used non wired ones after a while until I found some cheap comfy ones in H&M.

Absolutely agree with the others, I bought nursing bras before I had my son and when my milk came in they were tight.

Not necessarily. Mine were 30F pre-pregnancy, 32DD/E while pregnant and didnt balloon when the milk came in. They just became hard, but didnt need to go up a size. I'm a 30DD post-nursing.

Jeebis, lol! So confused... Don't know what to do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->