nursing vest tops

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by lollylou1, Oct 15, 2008.

1. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

hi, im looking to buy some vest tops with the clips on them so it makes it easier when feeding, does anyone know where sells them. im slightly self conscious about lifting my top up in front of others so was thinking if i got a vest on under my top i can just lift top and drop the vest
    any suggestions welcome

thanks everyone

Lou
    xxx

2. WelshGirl

WelshGirl Mummy at last!!

Try mothercare hun xxx

3. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

If you search on ebay for " nursing vest tops " it brings up loads of brand new ones in all diffrent sizes xxxx

4. mrs shine

mrs shine Well-Known Member

NCT sell them too (I don't think they're cheap tho)

5. elm

elm Mama

You can use a bump belt / crop top around your stomach under your top if you don't want to expose your stomach :)

xxx

6. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

Lifting your top up is far less "obvious" than the supposed discreet tops I reckon. You can always pull top to baby's nose and drape a muslin cloth over:happydance:

7. Neecee

Neecee Guest

Are the vests meant to be worn under your clothes? So that you pull your top up and the vest down so that your belly isn't exposed?

8. Hevz

Hevz 4 beautiful children

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh:dohh:get ya now. I was thinking it was a bit bloody chilly for a vest top:rofl:

Some people do just pull their tops down but then you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more exposed than hitching your top up:blush:

I went into the Mothercare babychange/feeding room once (and have breastfed all my kids, by the way, and am passionate about breastfeeding too) but this Mother was sat there with no top or bra on just feeding her toddler:rofl:. I wasn't sure where to put my face so I just changed my boy's smelly bum and left.....good job hubby wasn't with me....he'd have died:dohh: