Nutrisystem

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Anyone on it? I've been okay but today I am sooooooo hungry, I can hardly stand it!!

not on nutrisystem but the first week I started WW was absolutely the hardest. I'd wake up in the middle of the night starving. I found that upping my water intake helped :hugs: good luck

Ive googled it.

Food menu has made me hungry, lol.
How you doing on it?

This is my first week. I was doing great yesterday; struggling a bit today. But I'm drinking loads of water. I can have an unlimited amount of celery each day so that's what I'm munching at now. :munch:

Next week I go on vacation but I figured I can just make smarter choices when I'm dining out and eat half of all the portions. Not quite Nutrisystem but it's still healthy and at the very least, I shouldn't gain anything.

Hi I just started NS 10 days ago and have done pretty well, except the 3 days this week I was on period. I can't control myself during that time of the month!

Anywho, I see it's been a while since you posted. How have you done on it? I find that eating some extra protein, like some turkey deli meat, helps me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->