nvm

Me! I posted something similar at weeks 7,8 and 10 and had twelve week scan today and all was great!

Seriously, don't panic! Symptoms really do come and go!

As long as you don't start bleeding heavy red blood, you should be fine. Symptoms are strange. I had horrible nausea with my son and my last two pregnancies which ended in MC. The nausea went away almost immediately with MC #1 as soon as I started bleeding and within a few days after having a D&C with MC #2 (which was technically a MMC because my body hadn't discovered it had even lost the baby yet which is why I opted for a D&C). With my DD I wouldn't even known I was pregnant had I not had really sore boobs during the tww which led me to eventually take a test. This time I don't even have sore boobs so I keep taking tests to make sure they're still positive, which they are. I think it just varies with each pregnancy.

Me!!! All my symptoms went over two weeks ago and had a scan last week baby was fine wriggling around! I thought it was all over from how good I felt but guess we're just lucky. My nurse said placenta starts taking over at 8 weeks so many women start feeling better around thenx

It could go either way.Symptoms can come and go, but sometimes it can mean a missed mc- without bleeding. In my 2nd pregnancy I lost my symptoms at 8 weeks and it was confirmed at 10 wks that I had had a mmc. The day I knew something was very wrong was the day I went without bfast and had a late lunch at 2 pm, and I didn't even have a drop of nausea in between- I felt totally fine. So, it depends. I hope everything is okay with you and your baby, though!

I freaked out when I was at that stage when I was pregnant with my son. I thought maybe it was a fluke and I wasn't actually pregnant because all of my symptoms vanished around 8 weeks. I actually went and had a scan done at 9 weeks because I was so freaked out. I agree that I wouldn't worry about it unless you start bleeding heavily.

Hi...

Quite concerned im around 7 weeks, had a scan on saturday and heartbeat was there. Felt quite sick and had sore boobs for 2 weeks now and all of a sudden its all gone and I dont really feel pregnant now.

Anybody else experienced this and been ok?

Thanks x

I'm in the same boat! Not had sore breasts at all, but started with all day nausea last week and now I just feel a bit tired and icky and a tiny but queasy if i go without eating for a while. I was waking up all night to pee but now I'm just going once!

The nausea can stay away! But I'd like some sore boobs as reassurance :haha: can't believe I have to wait another 5+ weeks before I get a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->