O day today! Hoping for a Valentines conception, anyone want to join me for TWW? xx

Lozzielaula

Mummy to Blair!
Reaction score
Hello, I am about to start the dreaded TWW, testing on the 28th Feb! This is my 2nd cycle of TTC and would love to have a couple buddies to keep me company :flower:

Hello ! Good luck I'm hoping for Feb bfp too ! Haven't got as much faith this month but who knows ! I'm testing Feb 25th. this is my 4th month ttc #1. Fingers crossed

Good luck to us both! You never know, it could be your bfp cycle :D I'm 25 and ttc #1, I am such a nervous wreck on the tww. how have you handled bfn's for the last few cycles? I was gutted when I got mine last cycle, had a lot of really promising symptoms that turned out to be a combination of my body coming off bc and all in my head.

xx

Yes indeed !! I'm hoping the more relaxed approach will work this cycle. I'm 24 my first also. My first cycle I was so hopeful kept saying to myself this is it. I had loads of promising symptoms ! It's Would when you get af. I'm more relaxed now. Trying not to stress myself out or get my hopes up. On a whim I took a CBD said not pregnant. I know that feeling of my mind and body playing tricks very well ! Throwing baby dust your way for this upcoming cycle !

Good luck,ladies! :dust:

May I join you? I O'ed yesterday (14th Feb) so I guess I'm 1 DPO on a very weird cycle. O was very late (CD22) in a 28 day cycle. It's my first time using OPKs and knowing for sure when it happened.

Hope the TWW brings good news on the 28th :happydance: for all of us!

Hi ladies can i join you. I'm ovulating today so one day behind but also cycle #2 ttc #2.

As for keeping sane through tww & not symptom spotting in my case not possible although i have more symptoms when it's a bfn cycle lol i think af & early pregnancy symptoms are so similar so really hard to know & my real symptoms start at 6 weeks pregnant but it still doesn't stop me. Also guilty of being a poas & have tested as easrly as 6dpo fully knowing it's too early.
Guess ttc just drives the best of us loopy lol

Good luck ladies & fx for bfps for everyone

Welcome ladies, fab to have some company :D I am awful for symptom spotting, going to try and be good this cycle.

Are you planning to test with your OH there ladies?? Or gonna go it alone and tell them later?

xx

can i join you ladies... im too 1dpo.. got positive ov on friday 13th and sat 14th...
i am also hoping for a valentines conception!!

AF due 28th too... but pretty sure ill be testing before then !!

will try my hardest not to ... good luck ladies XX

Emma noticed your sig, you've had such a bad time of it lately, so sorry. Hope you get your bfp and a sticky bean this cycle, fx fx and fx again xx

Good luck to all the ladies that have joined this thread! <3 Feel free to vent about your symptoms :) We're all guilty of it!

As for testing with hubby...definitely NO haha I want to surprise him with a cute onesie I bought when we started trying. It says "Daddy's Little Fishing Buddy!" He's going to be over the moon! <3 Anyone have ideas of how to break the news to the family?

I know it's too early to think of this but it's nice to be prepared :)

Emma noticed your sig, you've had such a bad time of it lately, so sorry. Hope you get your bfp and a sticky bean this cycle, fx fx and fx again xx

thbaks lozzielaula .... told myself i wouldnt try this month but i just cant not!!! i thought my valentines pos opk was a sign
hope it is for us all :hugs:

Nope not testing with dh i really want to surprise him this time but going by last 2 times i got the bfp & ran to tell him straight away lol so hoping if it is bfp i can keep quiet till i think of a cute way.

When are you all planning on testing. I want to wait till at least 10dpo. 9dpo the earliest! This morning i'd said 12dpo on a different thread lol i'm such a poas holic though but hate sitting there squinting at tests. So 10dpo is more likely i'l test. Another 9 days!

Omg mom2sam dont think ill last the week me...itching already im only 2dpo!
My tests come wednesday..
Hoping ill last till 9dpo monday next week !!

Im going to test alone and if I get a bfp I intend to put a load of laundry on with a pair of baby socks and ask OH to hang it up once it's done :haha: wonder if he'll get it?

I'm also going to probably end up testing on 10dpo which is the 25th for me... Should wait till the 28th but I have an addiction!!

xx

Hey ladies!! Just joining back on to baby and bump. Trying for baby no 2. This site helped me loads through my 1st pregnancy. We did the deed on Valentine's day and since then I'm feeling some promising symptoms. Not sure when I will test though. Already feeling cramping and felt a little nauseous this morning.
Anyone else hoping for conception on Valentine's day? Hopefully have similar due dates if it turns out we are pregnant x

Can I join you? Am also testing on the 28th if I don't cave before then hehe!
Have you been having any dull aching? X

Can I join you? Am also testing on the 28th if I don't cave before then hehe!
Have you been having any dull aching? X

Yeh although mines is similar to period cramps. Which is also giving me lower back ache. I don't really know when to test... I'll buy a test at the end if the month. But gut feeling is already telling me that I'm pregnant.

Xx

I am in the same boat. I ovulated on Feb 15 so I am really hoping for a positive this month. Going to try to make it until March 2 to test when my period is due. But I have no idea how I am going to be able to wait that long. This is our first month TTC so I am preparing myself that it takes couples months to actually conceive. Really hoping and praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->