O day today! Hoping for a Valentines conception, anyone want to join me for TWW? xx

I read somewhere it takes between 7-10 days for the implantation to happen so hcg levels might be high enough in the next couple of days maybe...

Hey ladies, 5dpo for me and I wish time would hurry upppp! Going to test on Wednesday (25th) at 10dpo and again on the 28th.

I have been so tired, literally lacking the will to even get out of bed. It's been such a challenge to motivate myself to get to work but I've managed so far. Got two days off and looking forward to them. Feeling dull aches in my lower abdomen today as well, but I had that last cycle too and it was a bfn. I've been noticeably more hungry too, eating every hour or two just to maintain what little energy I have :wacko: I hate the TWW!

How are you all? I tell ya, I am so glad I have this forum to come and vent to other ladies who understand! :flower:

xx

Might start using cheapies as of tomorrow (8dpo) I'm suppose to be going on a night out Saturday so need to know before then really. How is everyone today?

I'm feeling okay tasha. Still weird feelings low down in my abdomen. More active bowel movements than normal. Sorry for tmi.

Really dying to take a test!! Mother Nature is a b**ch!! Lol x

I'm full of cold started yesterday but worse today. Blocked nose yesterday today blocked/ runny sore throat, headache dh got it too so doesn't mean anything unless we're both pregnant lol but feel like crap so any ss out of question for me.. Although after ovulation i usually gets lots of twinges/cramps this time nothing yet although today got funny feeling in tummy and slight cramping but like i get just before af. Has happened before though & bfn cycles.

6dpo & hoping for implantation today or tomorrow both previous pregnancies i got bfp on 9dpo so would that implantation at 6-7dpo? Hoping for same although i know every pregnancy is different

Aw it won't let me open the pic... Is it a positive or negative test? Xx

theres a super faint second line, its dried darker but im not getting my hopes up as i know internet cheapies can be notorious for evaps.. will test again in morning and put new pic up :) anyone else caved yet?? xx

Still avoiding my stash of ICs!!!

Can't wait to see your new pic! :)

Aww that's so exciting!! I've had weird cravings tonight. I just had a bowl of soup followed by a bowl of icecream.
X

ladiesss I am itching to test and I just know I am going to cave soon! it's getting closer and closer for us all and I have everything crossed for a lot of bfps!

I have awful back pain today. Not sure its a pg symptom but oh man it has been a killer.

tasha cant wait to.see your new pic in the morning!

xx

Lozzielaula test test girl !! Haha I've got more light spotting atm see what happens I don't think I'll test tomorrow starting to think im out. Hope your back pain eases up know how horrible that is ! Xx

This is gonna sound quite horrible but does anyone have really wet underwear and a smell as if you are on your period.... Do u know what I'm talking about?
I've got that at the moment... Just wondering if it's normal...

Xxx

I'm not sure Trolleydolley, it's not something I've heard of but I'm really not an expert :haha: how are you ladies?

I caved today and tested, used a frer around 6pm and got a decent line for 9dpo! I'm so thrilled, but also cautious and cant wait for the morning to come to use fmu and see if it's a darker line.

fx you ladies all join me at the end of this TWW with BFPs!! :D

xx

pic taken 3 mins after test was taken... it looks pink but im sceptical :wacko:

Attachments

• test1111.jpg
    test1111.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back negative... Still thinking it would have been too soon. Gonna wait til Monday now lol x

tasha that's what my internet cheapie looked like this morning! My frer gave a more definite line. I'll attach a pic xx

Attachments

• 20150224_182019.jpg
    20150224_182019.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh