O day today! Hoping for a Valentines conception, anyone want to join me for TWW? xx

Is anyone waiting until day Af due to test ? I Am and can't wait for Saturday. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so difficult not to. But last month I had same symptoms but bfn. Only difference this month I'm sure I had IB 6 dpo.

Do u think its too soon to test?
First day of last period was 2nd feb... Hoping to have conceived on Valentine's day...

X

Trolleydolley, my first day of last af was the 2nd too, I have tested and gotten a bunch of beautiful positives. However, at the same time I think I implanted really early, around 6dpo, and got a positive at 9dpo. Implantation can happen up to 12dpo so if you havent implanted yet then you wont get a bfp. If you have implanted then you should have some good lines.

xx

Is anyone waiting until day Af due to test ? I Am and can't wait for Saturday. I'm trying not to symptom spot but it's so difficult not to. But last month I had same symptoms but bfn. Only difference this month I'm sure I had IB 6 dpo.

I'm out this month the :witch: has just arrived :sad2:

Baby dust to you all that are still in for this month

2nd negative test... Don't think I'm pregnant... Just waiting on my period arriving in a couple of days I guess. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->