'O' pain ? before, during or after ?

Jo.t

expecting #7
Reaction score
For those of you who use bbt or okp for pinpointing ovalation do you get any o pain ? Is it before, during or after you actually ovulate ?

I am taking my o date to be the day I have a couple of sharp pains in one side or the other which is usually 14 days before af so I have taken that to be the day lol.

I think I will start telling if I don't get my bfp this month - would this show me if I o every month ? I don't think I do since lack of symptoms some months (no pain, no ewcm)

Im going to see docs if I don't get my bfp this month !

honey there are only 3 ways that I know of to tell for certain that you ovulated

1 - that you get a BFP!
2 - by ultrasounds that follow the growth of follicles and see if any burst
or
3 - by temp charting an having a upward temp shift that is sustained for at least 3 days after O signs above your BBT.

I hope this helps

if there are more ways to be CERTAIN I would love to know

I would suggest to either start testing with opk's to predict the approx time of ov by the LH surge or do bbt, or indeed both.
Remember that detecting your LH suge doesn't actualy mean you will ovulate, but it is a good indiactor of when you would be likely to.
I get ov pain just before, during and a little after.So I don't know if that helps?

Good luck
xxxx

I'm getting ov pains(like a grumble) and I'm on day 13. i had a tracking scan today that showed no dominant follicles yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->