O pain before or during ovulation?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
For those who get O pain, when do you get yours?
I'm on cycle #3 of ttc and this is the first cycle I've had O pain on my right side and I'm really crampy. Been having ewcm since Sunday so I'm assuming I will either O soon or am now?
I'm excited anyway!
When do you get yours?

I get sharp ovary pains and mild cramps in the 3-4 days leading up to ovulation. this cycle it was most painful the night before my positive OPK and the day of the positive ,then the next day I had alot of cramps and the following day. now the pain is gone and I am 1-2dpo. but I took clomid which is known to increase ovulation pain. and its different for everyone.

From my first ever chart I'd say 2-3 days before o too!

I had it last night for a few hours and it was actually really uncomfortable to bd (but I managed obv!!) nothing today so I'm assuming O had happened or is just about to happen.

So a long time ago when I started ttc, I had taken opks every time I went to the bathroom around suspected ovulation time, and suddenly I had pains in my ovaries, so I took another opk and it was positive. Then another time I had possible opks and then I had ovulation spotting, which had never happened before, but I know that's what it was from. So I say it can happen before and during.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->