O pain? How long does it last & BD timing?

Starlight32

Reaction score
I just got off birth control, so I haven't ovulated in many years. I had the start of the withdrawal bleed 2 weeks ago. I have been having pain on my side. Could this be O pain? I think I have had it slightly for a few days now, but it seems more prominent today. Does O pain last for several days?

Also, when should you BD when you feel O pain? That day and several days after?

You can have O pain during, before, or after O. Since you have not O in years I would highly recommend BBT and OPK. BBT will give you a clear temp shift once you have O. OPK will tell you when your about to O. Both of these combined can tell you when you feel the pain in connection when you do actually O. :)

I agree with Angel. You should had temping and opks. As to timing, your best time is to start 4 days prior to O (before you feel any pain), everyday up to the day of, the Day of, and the day after. This was my schedule and it took. Particularly if you aren't monitoring everything else. I timed it for every 24 hours. So if we did it at 11pm we did not do it the morning after but in the next evening. Gave time for them to build up a bit.
it sounds like a lot but a small price to pay to get pregnant. Hubby said it was worth it in the end. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->