O pain?

littlemisscie

Carrying #3❤
Reaction score
I'm on CD13 and according to my FF I should be O any day now. All day long I've been having quick sharp/cramping pains my pubic area. They last for about 30 seconds then go away. Almost feels like someone is stabbing me with a needle.

Does anyone else have this?:wacko::shrug:

Yes, I experience a stabbing pain on either my left or right ovary area when I ovulate, I also get extremely dizzy around the time too :wacko:

Yep, it's called Middleschmertz!

I have it every month, but I am temping for the first time this month to see if I can pinpoint O and the pain to see if it really *is* O causing it!

I used to get pain so bad that sometimes it lasted days it made me walk leaning to the side at times I hated it...but the up side was that I didn't have to temp or opk eventually because it was so obvious lol...although dtd was awfully painful but worth it in the end lol .. not so much on the failed months though xxx

I get ovulation pain too. For me it feels like something pulling or twisting and can be tender externally too. Does anyone know if you actually ovulate after during or before the pains? Ta

I've read the pain is cause by the fluid (released with the egg) irritating tissues.

Yes the pain is caused by the fluid being released with the egg... some have more fluid than others increasing the pain the more fluid thats released xx

I used to get terrible ovulation pains, it even made dtd quite painful because externally felt tender and sore too

I also suffer from middleschmertz! and it can be soooo sore sometimes !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->